3.- myths part 1

If a sub says I'll lose 500 kilos a week, I'll lose it in that amount of time...

Yeah...no. Even though the subliminals claim this is what will happen, it's literally impossible to lose more than what you weigh. Remember, there are exaggerated affirmations, which mean they exaggerate the results you will achieve. This is to make a subliminal stronger and forced. 

Subs change our DNA.

There's no official confirmation or study that confirms subliminals change our DNA.

You have to drink water if a subliminal is strong.

The only reason people recommend drinking water while listening is because strong subliminals can sometimes make you feel light-headed. Drinking lots of water will help you stay hydrated and prevents strong headaches and lightheadedness. It's not going to help you gain results quicker, but it won't slow down the process.

You have to wear headphones while listening.

Wearing headphones could speed up the process, but it's not obligatory. You can easily play a video on your TV while performing daily tasks such as cleaning, cooking, resting etc... It will still have an effect on you.

Subs can have a negative impact on our lives.

Short answer, yes.

In my last chapter, I explained how there are some horrible people who put out negative affirmations in their subs. Rose Subliminals was an example of those people. People claim to have had mood changes, nose bleeds, anger issues, friendship troubles etc... 

Due to these recent allegations about some sub creators, people are wary of who they're listening to. Which is understandable, but please keep in mind that most sub creators are genuinely nice people, who only strive to help people glow up and lead a better lifestyle. We're a great community who look out for each other. 

You can't multitask while listening.

Yes you can.

You have to keep listening after seeing results.

Eh... Some results are permanent, others are not. I'd personally keep listening for a while, but it's not mandatory. It really depends on the type of sub, how your body reacts and your mentality.

You have to believe for it to work.

Subs work even if you don't believe in them. BUT it works better when you trust the process and know it's affecting your body.

Subs alone will help me achieve my dream body.

Subs help you achieve certain things, but it does help if you do things that will help you achieve your goals. For example, if you want to lose weight, try eating healthier along with listening to subs that promote weight loss.

I will keep updating this book with myths/questions some might have.

Youtube: Breathe Subliminals