6.- why i'm a sub creator + recommendations

I'm not going to lie, I want to be 100% honest and transparent because lying isn't who I am. Part of the reason I'm a sub creator is because of commissions, I earn a percentage of money a month to create special subs for people who need them. I'm currently (as of 2022) working in a toxic job environment in real life, I'm not exactly happy in my position, and I strive to become a better sub creator so I can live of off a passion of mine.

There's another reason: passion. It's not just the money for me, writing, structuring, editing, designing.... it's an art. I love doing this as a part-time job, I love helping people achieve their goals. I love reading comments saying my subs have helped them out in tough times and have gotten them their desired bodies. It's honestly so refreshing seeing that I'm building such a positive and loving community.

My dream goal is live off of making subliminals, of making people feel better about themselves, of interacting with people with the same interests and hobbies. I know it's an extremely hard task, I may never reach it. But I have hope, I want to be successful enough, I want to feel proud of my work and the community I create with it.

But I'm not here just to promote my YouTube channel, I want to list some amazing sub creators who deserve every last bit of their success. These are my recommendations and they are 100% safe creators who have given me amazing results.

Eggtopia

Noonchi 

kapelsu

strawssy

lavender subliminals (I like that they upload both subliminals with and without music)

ms.elixir

this list will keep growing as I keep discovering more and more channels that give me positive results.