Chapter 3

"Freddy?" A voice that sounded like Monty was talking, it didn't seem like it was him though, why would Monty care about Freddy, especially now? "Hey man, is something wrong? You seem upset."

Freddy looked up to Monty and studied his face curiously. "Monty." Freddy stands and gestures a wave to his friend. "I'm fine, just um," he paused for a moment, catching his breath, "reminiscing, y'know?" He smiles sadly, assured that Monty thought he was happy.

"Hmm." They both knew that Monty believed the words Freddy just said, Monty ignores this by looking up to see the animated bunny above Freddy as Freddy watches his eyes, knowing he had to explain himself sooner or later.

"I was only thinking about him, again.... " Freddy admits, looking at the picture too.

"I know. " Monty explains, "that darn kid you're hiding around here told me. " He growls, "you know he's bad news." This shocked Freddy, knowing that Monty knew about Gregory, would he tell officer Vanessa? Who even knew how Gregory talked to him, or how....

"Did he say anything else to you? " Freddy turns around back to him, focusing on Monty's stone cold face that still stared at the animated bunny.

"Hmm? Oh no. " Monty glances at Freddy, then back to Bonnie. Freddy tried asking more questions, but Month only continued to look at Bonnie, because of this Freddy leaves without saying goodbye.

Monty is left alone now and let's out a huge sigh as he began to speak, "Why Bonnie? " He looked down at his feet, feeling guilty about everything that had happened in their past together, "why does everybody love you?"

"Oh, come on Monty, everyone likes you too. "

"Stop messin' with my head! " Monty yelled. He growls at the thought and walks away from the bowling arena, back down the stairs, then back to his room, knowing that if he broke things there, Vanessa wouldn't care. Earlier that week he destroyed a map bot because it wouldn't leave him alone and Vanessa lit him on lockdown for it. He always broke things whenever he got angry, he couldn't help himself though, it was the only thing that calmed him back down, well, besides Bonnie.

"It's okay to get mad sometimes Monty, it gets to the best of us.... " Monty listened to the sound of Bonnie's voice as he smashed the pot of a plant in his room, he growls angrily, wanting Bonnie off his mind.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! " Monty yells, angry at the voice, angry with his actions, and angry at himself, he breaks another pot.

"You know what I want... " Bonnie's voice rings in his ear, "Bring me back.. " Monty stopped smashing things, and listened to the voice, unsure if he was going to follow the directions.

"How are you talking to me?" He looked around the room, 'how is this even possible?' He thought, he felt like this was a trick, either that or he was going crazy. 'He can't be here... ' he thought once more, "where the hell are you? " he continues to get more angry at himself and the voice he heard.

"Go away" he pressured himself greatly and thought it would be for the best if the voice would just leave him alone, he couldn't handle this. The voice leaves him in peace, calming Monty and allowing himself to let out another long and heavy sigh. He also sits down and takes off his glasses.

Monty seemed to be a bit apathetic to the topic of Bonnie, even though he was a big part of this whole act of controversy, debating whether or not Bonnie should stay. The main reason Bonnie "left", was because Month was made for something bigger, he needed a bigger role for his skills, and Bonnie was in the way of that. Neither he nor Monty ever thought this would get in the way of anything, but many thought it'd be for the best, "getting rid of Bonnie that is", or that's what everyone is told to believe.

" Grr...... " Monty got mad at himself again, why did any of this have to happen? The only thing Monty got from this was a bad reputation, based on the theories customers and staff have come up with involving him and Bonnie. Why couldn't they just share the spotlight? Nothing was fair about any of this.

But Monty is supposed to be the one that didn't care about anyone. Why was he acting this way? He was the strong one, he had to be the strong one, right?

He glances down at his glasses; the ones Bonnie gave him before he went missing... Was missing even the right word? If he were decommissioned, they would be found his body.

"Are you still here?" Monty had calmed himself by now, worried that Bonnie's voice was a ghost. He didn't hear anything, what had happened?

"ROXANNE!!!!!!!!! " Monty yelps for his friend and runs out of his room, charging for hers.

~Author's Note~
(Link for picture- Tumgir
monty gator fanart | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir)

Hey y'all. It's been a while hasn't it? Last time I published was January 28th, today being Feb 10. I am so, so, so, SO sorry if you are someone that has been waiting for this chapter. I will try to update weekly but since school is killing me right now we will just have to see what works, also, feel free to share your opinions on the book, I would love some comments (it's lonely without em, plus I will answer if you send one directly to me in the comments using the @ symbol) so that I know this isn't complete garbage.... But once again I am truly sorry, but hope your life is well, goodbye for now.