Chapter Two- That man

It was 05.00 p.m. and my back is hurting really bad. Yesterday night I couldn't sleep that much and now this backpain too.

"Hey,Liza".
Oh god,the bitches of the bitches has entered the stage.

"Hi,Beverly".
"Are you okey,you look a little ugly today".Oh,I forgot you always look like this.

"Thanks for the complement,Beverly".

"Whatever , I don't have time to waste on you."
With that she was gone.

It looks like I was the one who invited her to insult me.
Ughhh.........

I mean I know I'm not that much beautiful or attractive. But nobody wants to hear the ugly comment.

"Dear, are you okey".
Mrs.Spencer asked me.

She is my daily customer. She is in her early forty's and really a sweet lady.
How are you doing today, Mrs.Spencer?

"Thanks for asking though I am feeling really great now that I can have my coffee."

"So,you want your usual,right Mrs.Spencer."

"Yes,dear.''

After taking her coffee she leaves.
I really feel bad for her. After Mr.Spencer passed away she's not her usual self anymore.
She really did love him.

Maybe this what we called true love.
As for me I don't think anyone can love me. Who would want to be with a girl like me.

"Are you lost in your stupid daydream again". Beverly asked me not so sweetly.

Well welcome to reality.
....... ....... ......... ....... ......

The night wind was really fresh. That's why I like walking so much. It always refresh my mind.

But tonight I want to take the bus.

A elderly couple was crossing the road hand in hand. God today everyone is in their own world.

I guess only I am alone.

I saw a black Bentley coming toward the couple really fast.

Screech..............
Oh,thank god. They are okey.
The driver come out but before he can say anything the passenger door opened and a man wearing suit step out.
I thought he was going to ask for forgiveness. But that man pull out a load of cash from his wallet an toss it toward them.
HUH....
He has his back to me. I go towards him.

That man was talking to them.
"People like you come in front of my car for money. I know your kind. so, just take it and leave."
This time I was fuming. I go towards him an slap him right across the cheek.

"You should apologize to them instead of tossing money. money can't save people's life.

If I wasn't angry I would've noticed how good looking he is.flawless pale skin,messy hair which is a mix between black and brown and his green emerald eyes.

How dare you slap me.do you know who I am?
"Well,let's just say the most rude man in the world."

He was silent
"You will pay for this",he said really creepely.
After that he and his driver and of course his Bentley was gone.
Ughhh.....
He still hasn't apologized.
The couple was gone by now. Looks like my arguing has gone to waste and I miss my bus too. damn him

I really hope this is the last time I saw this man.

How wrong I was....
....... ...... ...... .....

Hi guys.thanks for the vote and comment.I really hope you will continue to read this.
Vote and comment
Please...please....please..

P:S Wow, can't believe I wrote this one. But it is what it is. I guess this is the only way I can again feel that spark between them. Till the next chapter...goodbye