Chapter Three - Intertwined

"Why can't you enjoy your life for once".Nick's brows arched while judging me in hundred shades.

Well, I guess he can cause he is my overdramatic other best friend and also co-worker.
"I do enjoy life Nick".I do. Absolutely. Well. Maybe my form of enjoyment was a little different than him.
"Your idea of enjoying life is watching t.v with junk food"Nick replied sarcastically.
"But....."
"Liza,boss is asking for you",Beverly Interrupted us. And her voice was dripping with honey. Almost too sweet.
"Okey,I'm going".I said to her.

"Why would he want to talk to you",Nick asked suspiciously.
"I don't know".
"Well what are you waiting for,go".Nick said .
"Ok".
.......... ....... ........ ..........
"You're fired".
"What,but why."Tears were threatening to flow from my eyes anytime now.
"Because I've just realized you're not suitable for this job",my boss Mr.Arnold said rudely.
"But I've always worked hard.You've never once complained about my work,than why now?I tried to make him uderstand how much I need this job.

"Please Mr.Arnold,I really need this job".

"Sorry but there's nothing I can do.Take your this month paycheck and leave".he said.

"What happened",Nick asked me worriedly.

"I am fired".this time I can't hold back the tears anymore.

Nick take me in his arms and tried to console me.

"I've....ne....ver done...anyt.....hing wrong".

"Shh....it'll be okey."Nick tried to comfort me.

What am I going to do now.That job was my living.I can't be a burden on Anna.I was walking home still trying to control the tears.

Suddenly a black limousine stop infront of me successfully blocking my path.

And then from that car step out the most unexpected person I was expecting than.

Great,just great.
"Why are you parking your car here,"I said to that man angrily.

"So you're fired then".he chuckled
How....... Did he know this...wait is he the one who....

"Oh ,you're smart too huh."He said by watching me expression.
"WHY YOU DID IT."asked him angrily.

"I told you nobody means nobody insult Zack bently and get away with it."He replied arrogantly.

"You've insulted me and now you're paying for it, simple"he smirked at me.

I was too stunned to say anything.

"Are you satisfied now.I said calmy.

"People like you think they have money so they can do everythin.You've had your revenge on me.But for saying the truth.You can never buy a life doesn't matter how much you wish."

Now he was stunned.

"For you people like me means nothing,but for me that job was everything.But now I don't even have that.You must be very happy now Mr.Bently ,are'nt you?

Tears were threatening to fall again,but I refused to let them fall infront of this man.

"That job was my way of making a living,but thanks to you I don't have it anymore."

He was looking at me with a unreadable expression.

"So Mr.Bently,now that you've had your revenge never ever cross my path again.

There was a tortured expression in his eyes but it was too early gone to notice.
I started walking again
"Stop".that deep velvety voice said again.
But I didn't listen.
"I said stop",he order me.
Huh who is he to order me .
Suddenly he grab my hand and pull me over his shoulder.
"Let me go.I said let me go." I said angrily.
"Shut up".he said
Why is he ordering me again and again.The nerve of some people.
I tried to be free but he was too strong.
He opened the passenger door and shove me inside it.
I tried to open the other door.
"Don't you dare".he threatened
He then enter too and order the driver to drive the car.
Why is he always ordering everyone."
"Where are you taking me,"I asked him.
"Your home."he replied.
"But how did.."
"I have my way",he replied like it was normal for him.
After that the whole drive he didn't utter another sound.He was looking lost in some thought.
"I do know that I can't buy lifes with money that's why I still try."he said with a sad expression. Like he was remembering someting.

What!

"You think you've figured out everything about me but believe me you don't no anything about me."he said with that tortured expression still on his face.

Suddenly the car stopped.

"Go,your home has come" he said.
After I step out the car was gone.

Did that really happened or i've imagined the whole thing.

......... ........ ........ ........
That's it. The third chapter.I hope you will enjoy it.

Thanks for the vote and comment.
No,really thanks.

If i have time the next chapter will be put tomorrow .
Till then please......please
Comment and vote.