Chapter 11

We pulled in the parking lot of the allotment and I already saw Remy running towards the parking lot, I was out of the car before Frank even got it fully stopped and ran to Remy and hugged picking her up.

"Welcome back mom!" Remy said excited and I just held her and held back my tears. Frank rushed over as Mary ran out and he picked her up.

"Hey, were you girls on your best behavior?" Frank asked and they both nodded. I put Remy down and she rushed to hug Frank and Mary hugged me then they both hugged Roberta.

"Mom, do I have to go live with dad?" Remy asked and I sighed.

"Let's go talk inside." I said and Frank sighed.

"You want me to come?" Frank asked and I shook my head.

"I need to do this alone." I said and Frank nodded and gave me a kiss. Remy and I walked inside and sat in the living room.

"So...I know I have kept a lot from you in your life to shelter you." I said and she nodded.

"I know." Remy said.

"I also thought your were big enough to know I made some mistakes in life and one was leaving your dad like I did just taking off because now things got crazy." I said and Remy wrapped his arms around my midsection cuddling into me.

"What happened mom? Do I have to leave?" Remy asked and I could hear her voice cracking.

"Remy, no, you are staying with me. Now you do have 4 weeks visitation with him over summer vacation or whenever he want to ask for it." I said and she smiled up at me.

"But I get to live with you?" Remy asked and I nodded

"You do. Also, dad still doesn't get to know where we live." I said and she smiled and jumped up wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I didn't want to leave you momma." Remy said and my eyes filled with tears.

"I didn't want to lose you Remy." I said and she kissed my cheek.

"You are the best mom ever." Remy said and I hugged her tighter.

"And you are the best daughter." I said and we broke apart.

"Do Frank and Roberta know what happened?" Remy asked and I nodded.

"They were with me the whole time." I said and she smiled.

"Mom, I missed Frank. Can we go see him?" Remy asked and I huffed a laugh as we left the house and went to Franks. I knocked on the door then just walked.

"Frank!" Remy yelled and ran to him and jumped on his lap and I laughed. Mary came running over to me and I picked her up.

"Looks like the kids missed each other." I said and Frank nodded as I sat on the couch with Mary on my lap. After a little bit of time the girls went to Mary's room and I cuddled with Frank on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me about the forced sex or the ICU stay?" Frank asked and I sighed.

"Because they were times I wanted to forget. Why do you think sex took so long for me?" I said and Frank sighed and just held on tighter.

"I cant believe the scumbag got 4 weeks visitation." I said and Frank growled.

"Did you tell her that?" Frank asked and I nodded.

"Yeah she asked if she got to still live with me so I was just honest." I said and Frank smiled.

"When do you think he will contact you for his first week?" Frank asked and I shrugged.

"The judge said she had to wait a break school so he will either do thanksgiving or Christmas just to spite me." I said and Frank sighed.

"I still don't know why he got anything. I mean it seemed like it was in the bag for you." Frank said and I nodded.

"I thought so too but Martin said things like that happen." I said.

"The only good thing is the restraining order for you and if he breaks it, he loses all visitation." Frank said.

"And he still doesn't know where I am so that's a plus. I was able to keep my location private. Also all communication goes through the lawyers." I said and Frank nodded. I picked my head up from his chest.

"Thank you." I said and he looked at me oddly.

"For what?" Frank asked.

"For being with me the last 2 days and keeping me sane. For being a better father figure to Remy than her own. You are an amazing man Frank Adler and I don't know what I did to deserve you." I said and he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"You are the amazing one Bailey. You deserve the world and I plan to try and give it to you." Frank said and I smiled as I cuddled back into him placing my head on his chest.

*****************************************************************

A few weeks later I had convinced Frank to take the girls to that hidden beach while the weather was still nice and since I worked the weekend shift and Remy was sad, Frank insisted Roberta go with them to get her away for a day too. I was getting home annoyed with having to work over my original shift. I noticed Frank's truck was still gone when I got back and I couldn't help but smile knowing I had some free time to relax before the girls came home. As I walked up to my place I saw someone sitting on my steps and I panicked. I tried to turn around and leave but he already saw me.

"Don't even think about running away!" Jake yelled and I wasn't sure why but I continued to walk to him.

"You aren't supposed to be here." I said and Jake laughed and ripped my keys from my hand unlocking my front door, grabbing my arm and pushing me in the house. I heard the door slam and knew this was it, I was dead.

"Jake, if you go now I wont say anything to anyone and you can still get you visitation with Remy." I said and started to back up away from him but he kept coming.

"Or I just finish what I started when I sent you to the ICU and take Remy for good." Jake said.

"They will know it was you." I said and Jake shook his head.

"My cellphone says I am home, they cant pin me here." Jake said and I groaned.

"How did you even find out where I lived?" I asked.

"My lawyer left me alone in his office with your paperwork." Jake said and I groaned. I didn't know what else to say. Jake just laughed and smacked me across my face and it took all I had to not fall down.

"Oh you have gotten stronger." Jake said and he placed his hand over my throat and I tried fighting him off as he chocked me. The last thing I remembered was getting a smack across the face and passing out on the floor.

*************************************************************************

*****FRANK AND REMY POV*****

Everyone had just come back from the beach and Remy out of Franks truck.

"Go get your mom and tell her we are going out for pizza." Frank said and Remy and she ran home. She opened the door.

"Mom?" Remy called out as she shut the door seeing Bailey's purse and keys on the counter. She walked into the living room and screamed. She ran out of the house.

"FRANK!!! FRANK!!!!" Remy screamed his name running towards his house. He came busting out of the door.

"Remy?!" Frank asked panicked.

"It's mom..." Remy said in tears and he rushed to the house as Roberta came out of her house hearing Remy screaming. Frank rushed in Bailey's house and saw her laying on the floor, face was all bloody and bruised and she was unresponsive. He rushed back to the door seeing Roberta holding both girls to her sides.

"Call 9-1-1!" Frank yelled and rushed back in the house.

"Bailey, sweetie, I need you to wake up." Frank said getting down beside her and she didn't move. He couldn't even tell if she was breathing.