Pause

Hey you!Yes, you! You are a beautiful person                                                                                                   Just stop                                                                                                                                                                         Breathe,                                                                                                                                                                       Everything is going to be okay                                                                                                                                Maybe it doesn't seem like it right now                                                                                                                        But I promise it will                                                                                                                                                           Maybe you feel like you're not worth anything                                                                                                   Maybe you feel useless, unwanted, unloved...                                                                                                         But that's not true!                                                                                                                                                              Not at all true!                                                                                                                                                                        You are worth SO MUCH!                                                                                                                                              And if you just believe...                                                                                                                                                    You can go through this tough time you're facing                                                                                                  If you feel like no one cares about you,well, you're wrong                                                                           There will always be people watching out for you...                                                                                          And one of those people......is me!                                                                                                                                Keep on living, keep going on with your life!                                                                                                         Never stop living!