End

I can't count the times I've been sexually harassed. I don't want to remember but shouldn't forget the time I was sexually assaulted. The bile rises in my throat when I remember him. I feel sad when I think of the people who weren't believed, I want to cry when I think of the people who didn't have help. I want to fucking scream when I think of the people who are trapped inside their heads, being told it's their fucking fault that they were abused.

So, I dedicate this book to everyone. Every gender. Every color. Every fucking person.

I dedicate this book to those who feel as though they are alone.

I dedicate this book to the people who are stuck, in a situation, terrified of change.

I dedicate this book to anyone who has ever lost someone.

I dedicate this book to those who want to give up. Hold on. Please try to hold on. Don't let them win. They hurt you but don't let them break you.

I dedicate this book to everyone reading it. Because the person reading these words is strong, beautiful, and is loved and valued. The person reading these words needs to believe that. 

Even though the book is ending, doesn't mean I'm leaving. I standing right here, waiting until you are ready. Until you are ready to fly, stand strong on the ground.

Even though it's the end doesn't mean it's over.

I dedicate this book, to you.

Grey Hollow