The Blue Sharingan

A boy in his late teens and bearing stark resemblance to his ancestor Kagami Uchiha, he also had short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair, black eyes and a relatively broad nose and well-defined eyelashes, that were turns upwards at each end. Was fighting off anbu but this isn't the standard anbu black ops but the root anbu of Danzo Shimura. Who is currently waiting in a clearing for the said boy to brought to him so that he can pluck the boy's eyes off and take it for himself, he attempted to pluck it earlier but he failed to do so as the boy was faster than he anticipated but to his disappointment his target escaped the clutches of his root anbu.

In the forest

There was another Uchiha waiting for someone this Uchiha was a fairly tall man of fair complexion. He had black eyes, under which were long, pronounced tear-troughs. He had jet-black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail and his face was framed with centre-parted bangs that extended to his chin; the ponytail. After half an hour of waiting the weakened and severely poisoned Uchiha arrived.

"Shisui! What happened?" Asked the other Uchiha.

"Itachi, Danzo tried to take my eyes but I was fast enough to evade him then I was then ambushed by his root anbu and one of the bastards has successfully poisoned me. I am dying can you take me near the cliff?" Shisui asked his friend.

The other Uchiha now known as Itachi carried his best friend near the cliff where he was shock at what his friend does next.

Shisui pluck both of his eyes and asked no he begged Itachi to use his eyes for the good of the clan and keep it safe and away from Danzo.

As he is done giving Itachi both of his eyes he then jumped off the cliff where he died and Itachi witnessing his best friend commit suicide attains his mangekyo sharingan.

Itachi then went to the hokage and told him the story and the man was furious at what Danzo had attempted to do to a comrade and felt a huge weight was given to him and Itachi's.

As Itachi finished his report he then left the hokage with a scroll that has a note on it and it read:

"Hokage sama there is a spy in your office hiding near the left cabinet. Please open the scroll after you eliminate the spy."

The hokage then eliminate the spy by summoning Enma who killed the spy he then take the mask of the root agent and kept it for later he then opened the scroll and saw two Sharingan eyes he then gave it to enma for safe keeping.

1 year after the Uchiha clan massacre

A blonde boy lost his beautiful cerulean blue eyes to a mob of drunk civilians who attacked him it was the worst one as for the damage done.

The hokage was furious at the mob he ordered his anbu to execute everyone in the mob except one who he send to the torture and interrogation department while some of them he did kill by himself he then rush to the boy and acted quickly and he decided to give the blonde a chance to see the world again.

He then called for the boy's godfather who was in the village at the time and was also furious at what the mob did to his godson and one of his trusted anbu we're then tasked to go and look for Senju Tsunade and asked her to come back to the village just this once as a family member needs her mediacal expertise.

"Jiraiya, Inu I want you two to look for Senju Tsunade and bring her back here immediately after to give Naruto an eye transplant then after that I'm giving you two a 5 year S rank mission outside the village to train Naruto and teach him everything he needs to know when he comes back I want him to be chunin level to low jonin level am I understood?" The hokage commanded

Hai hokage sama! The two exclaimed

You have a month to bring Tsunade back.

The two then nod at the old man and left quickly.