Chunin Exams part 2

Training ground 44

48 genins are in the entrance of training ground 44 otherwise known as Anko's playground but more popularly known as the forest of death.

As the Konoha genins look into what's beyond the fence they then look a little bit afraid but they shove it aside.

Meanwhile with Sasuke

Sasuke was smirking like a mad man as he received a letter from an unknown man and that man is offering him power beyond what Konoha can give and since he has no love for Konoha he decided to go and find the man who offered wrote the letter.

Sasuke kun,

I know Konoha has hold you back for long and I know that you are not appreciated there anymore. I'm making an offer to you Sasuke kun I can make you powerful beyond measure so that you can kill your brother Itachi and avenge your clan.

Meet me at the forest of death if you are interested in my offer and the offer also extends to your pink haired teammate.

Yours truly

Orochimaru.

When the Uchiha showed Sakura the letter. She agreed to join Sasuke since her parents were executed for paying the Ninja's and the mob who killed the kyubi jinchuriki she has no love for the village anymore like her Sasuke kun.

They then henged to a beaver and proceeded to the forest of death where they would meet Orochimaru.

Meanwhile with the participants of the chunin exams

They are now given the waiver to sign and were given their respective scrolls they were then brief about the 2nd part which is a survival test and they have 5 days to complete the 2nd part they were then separated and we're put at different entry points to the forest. As they all waited for the start.

Then all the alarms went off the chunins opened the gates and wish the genins luck as the 16 teams enter the forest so did the 2 beavers who were Sasuke and Sakura they then saw Orochimaru disguised as a kusa Kunoichi they follow the Kusa kunoichi when the said kunoichi separated from her team without the team knowing it the two then undid their henge and called to Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru sama we are here" said Sakura.

Then Orochimaru stop and said "kukuku good now it's time to get out of here hold onto me now."

The two then hold on to Orochimaru but just then Anbu arrived with Anko, Jiraiya and Hiruzen.

The three we're shock at seeing Sasuke and Sakura holding onto Orochimaru.

"What are you two doing in here?" The Sandaime asked.

"Kukuku They joined me willingly sensei." Orochimaru replied.

"You don't deserve us! You are all fools!" Sakura shouted as they sink to the ground with Orochimaru and Sasuke smirking.

"Hay! I guess we have to report this to Tsunade, sensei." Jiraiya said

Feeling the guilt to himself for not ending his old student's life "I should have ended him years ago damn it!" Hiruzen curse himself.

"Don't blame yourself sensei." Jiraiya said.

Meanwhile with Naruto

"Damn it!" He curse as Naruto was reading the scroll he found near the Haruno house as news of the Haruno and the Uchiha's defection spread.

'So he really betray the village eh and took Sakura with him. Even if we send hunter nins off their asses they will be hidden well by the snake pedo himself they will both go more underground and seeing what Oto has is more than enough for the brooder to gain experience though he hasn't learn any jutsu except the gokakyu no jutsu. But I expect the pedo to improve Sasuke's skills and jutsu repertoire.' He thought to himself.