Mission to Nami no Kuni

It has been two years since the Senju's and Uzumaki return in Konoha and a lot has changed in the village which is now even bigger with additional Shinobi and samurai clans who weren't a part of any village decided to join Konoha and the result is the villages expansion also the chunin exams in which Naruto and his team joined and dominated the whole exams in Kumo after a year of becoming a genin team halting the plans of both Kumo and Iwa.

Flashback

Kumo and Iwa we're preparing for war as of yet both villages are testing Konoha's borders and in due time they'll see the destruction of the dreaded village they then planned on doing so in the chunin exams which will be held in kumo, the Raikage then decided to invite Konoha which the two villages usually blocked from joining when they host the exams respectively. They want to dominate the exams to convince their respective daimyo's to support their declaration of war on Konoha.

When Konoha received the invitation they were made aware of the plans of both Kumo and Iwa via Jiraiya and Naruto's spy network. They then planned accordingly and it resulted to team 6 being sent as the lone team from Konoha to join the exams.

Team 6 we're also given a mission to dominate the exams to stop the planned war of Iwa and Kumo although Konoha now has the manpower for a war they don't want one. But they are ready if all options failed.

Team 6 was accompanied by Jiraiya and Kakashi who is in a jonin outfit as they head off for Kumo.

They arrived in Kumo 5 days ahead of the exams and immediately they know that they are in hostile territory they then we're escorted to their hotel room and upon closing the door of their hotel room Karin activate a seal that cancels every seal in the room she then put a privacy seal then add a barrier on top of the privacy seal as well as a sound absorbing seal and a silencing seal on the wall.

The five then rest and prepare for the exams

The day of the exams was on it's way and all the genins were called to the Shinobi academy of Kumo where the first part of the exams are being held Naruto then immediately saw the other genin teams from Kumo, Iwa, Kusa Ame, Suna a all Kunoichi village Nadeshiko, Oto and Taki

Kumo, and Iwa has 10 teams each Kusa, Ame, Suna and Taki has 5 teams each. Oto has 4 teams while Konoha and Nadeshiko has 1 team each

Naruto then sense that all the genins in Kumo and Iwa's teams and was disappointed they re not special they are strong but they are just high genin to high chunin level, he then asked himself what was the kage's of both villages planning as he look at his villages allies Taki and Suna and was impressed as both villages sent their top teams they are high chunin to mid jonin level he then look at the Nadeshiko team and one member caught his attention who is also looking at him with interest. This kunoichi is strong she is a high jonin level.

They were then called to a room one by one, team 6 then look and nod at each other then they were a little disappointed at the type of exam Kumo has as it is like the genin exams back in Konoha.

They passed but they hold back their true abilities as a bait to lure Kumo, Ame, Iwa and Kusa teams to them thus making it easy for them to do their objective in the next round.

All teams pass the first test Naruto then approach the Suna and Taki teams and to his surprised Suna's genins bowed to him thanking him for saving Suna's economy.

Naruto then told them that his team were going to help them find the scrolls for them he then asked them if they had a sensor in their team and told them to memorize his chakra signature he then told them to stay out of the fighting.

All the teams that pass were called to meet in the place where the next part of the exams will take place it was on a mountain range.

The 2nd part of the exam is a survival test where anything goes, killing is allowed. The Kumo Iwa and Kusa genins were given an order to destroy all genin teams except for themselves.