IV

INSTAGRAM -

Elladelilah :

Savannah Stark ❤
_______________________________________

Aarontj : Savanaah looks extra hot in phase 4 🔥
Elladelilah : Are you flirting with me young man ???
Aarontj : Most certainly yes ma'am.
Username1 : My Pietro×Savanaah heart is bursting out of happiness !!! 😍

Tomholland2013 : Savanaah is the real star of MCU.
I SAID WHAT I SAID.

Ericstlaurent : Woah sis 😍
Elladelilah : Thnx broski ♡

Username2 : I'm dying of hotness !!!

Username3 : If Andrew is in NWH then I am sure he's gonna have a hell of a time hiding his boner...

Username4 : My favorite character of all time !!!

Robertdowneyjr : The better Stark was always me though...
Elladelilah : Keep dreaming...

Scarlettjohansson : Can we have a sleepover ???
Elladelilah : ✂️ ✂️ ✂️

Username5 : FUCK ME ELLA 🥵😭

_______________________________________

Diana's POV -

I was walking to the dining area to reception to receive a parcel that had arrived in my name when suddenly I bumped into a figure and fell down. The person offered me a hand and I looked up to see Emma Stone standing there in her full glory and grace.

God, she's beautiful. I understand why Andrew left me now. I don't even look nearly as good as her.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Hey, don't be sorry, I should've looked while walking too. I'm Eloise." I said, introducing myself.

"Ofcourse, who doesn't know you. I'm Emma."

"I can say the same for you."

"I'm a huge fan of Savanaah by the way. I haven't missed a single movie yet."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Emma, Gwen Stacy is my comfort character too. I bawled my eyes out ehen she died."

"Hey, wanna go get some coffee ?" She asked me.

"Sure why not." I replied, and in that moment I knew that a mutual understanding had formed between the two of us. An understanding which respected my past with her present.

_______________________________________

"

So, you are here for shooting right ?"

"Yeah. You're here to be with Andrew ?"

"Yeah, well kind of. The director wants to shoot a few flashback scenes with me so I guess I'll be working a bit too..."

"That's cool. You know what they say right ? An actor is never on vacation."
We both laughed at that.

"Hey, uh, I don't really know how to say this. I had this whole speech ready in my head but now I just don't know, I -"

"Hey, calm down Emma. What is it ?"

"Look, I know that Andrew and you have a past, I mean everybody knows. But that doesn't mean that I don't like you or anything like that okay ? I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me. I don't really care about what happened in the past, I'm just glad to have someone from my age around here."

"Trust me, I get what you mean. Infact I was wondering the same thing last night. I don't want drama either. Andrew and you are happy and I'm happy for you. Break-ups are a part of life and I'm twenty seven, I have a whole life ahead of me. I'm sure I'll find someone worthy someday."

"I'm sure you will." She smiled at me.

We continued to drink our coffees when her phone suddenly rang.

"It's Andrew. I guess I should go see him."

"Oh sure. I better go get my parcel." I said, before parting ways with her.

_______________________________________

The parcel was a welcome hamper from the No Way Home team. It was really sweet.

I walked into Ben's room after a while since I was bored, only to find him sitting solemnly, looking sadly at something on his phone. Claudia. I internally sighed.

I went and sat beside him quietly, taking his hand in mine, maybe just in an attempt to take away a bit of his pain. We sat there in silence for a while before I finally spoke up.

"Do you think if we knew the aftermath of things, we would make the same choices ?"

"Maybe we would, maybe it all comes down to whether the choices we make will change things for the better or worse." He replied, looking down at our entangled hands.

"I wonder how people find themselves to forgive others, especially after they've been hurt." I muttered almost absent minded, unaware that I was audible.

"Maybe because they find themselves in someone else's shoes unexpectedly and they find the empathy." He looked up at me and gave me a half smile.

"Do you think they feel guilty ?" He asked in return, almost like he wanted me to confirm what he was feeling.

"Why would they ? They have their reasons. Love was not enough for them to stay. Maybe that is the truth, love is maybe never enough. You could love a person and still choose to leave. Maybe it was for the best." I replied, looking out of the window on my left.

"Yeah, maybe." He replied, looking down once again.

"Sometimes love is not needed, sometimes all we need to know is that we're understood and accepted, maybe that is enough for us to feel like we're not alone." I said and looked at him, wondering how he would reply.

"Maybe when in love, we no longer understand each other, that's when we truly fall apart, that moment when love speaks two different languages." He murmured instead.

"Yeah, maybe it's that staying is a choice we make, everyday, staying and loving someone." I said.

He looked thoughtful for a second and then smiled and nodded in reply. We lulled into a silence that was comfortable, maybe more comfortable than speaking.

"You will stay a while longer right ?" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, as long as you need." I replied with a smile.

We again fell into a silence, this time no one broke it. We sat there, hands entangled, his head on my shoulder. For a bystander standing far away, it would seem like we were lovers but the closer they looked, the more they'd realize that we were just two broken people, trying to put those pieces of ourselves back together that were broken by the two Garfield siblings. Ben and Claudia ? That's a tale for another day.

And as we sat there, we wondered what could have happened if we'd really known the aftermath of things.

_______________________________________