VII

TWITTER -

Elladelilah :
Benjamin Barnes can pull a Christian Grey on me and I wouldn't even mind...

|

For the record, I was dared to tweet that by the man himself.

121 Retweets | 1.7k Likes | 603 Comments

_______________________________________

Username1 : #petitionfor50SOGremakewithbenandeloise

Username2 : I don't blame you Ellie.

Username3 : I think I would too...

Chrishemsworth : Gurllll sameee !!!

Claudiagarfield : Niceee

Username4 : ^Jealous Claudia ?

Username5 : ^^Didn't you dump him in front of a crowd ?

Username6 : Wait ✋ Ben and Claudia dated ? Since uh when ?

Username7 : ^Girl catch up...they dated for two years before Claudia dumped him right after Andrew's break up with Eloise.

Username6 : ^But why tho ?

Username7 : No one knows the reason but sources said that Claudia thought Ben cheated on her with Ella, which was why Andrew broke up with her but when she found out the truth, she was too embarrassed to go back to him.

Username8 : ^Wow...that's messed up.

Benbarnes : Oh really 😏 ???

Elladelilah : ^Fuck off !!!

Benbarnes : ^Me***

Username9 : ^^LMAO these two 😂

_______________________________________

I was just going through my hilarious banter with Ben on Twitter when suddenly my phone rang. It was Eric.

"Hey brother. What's up ?"

"I.AM.TERRIFIED !"

"Why ? What happened ?"

"I think I'm in love..."

"WAIT ! WHAT THE FUCK ? REALLY ? WHO IS IT ? IS IT AMARA ?" I screamed, excitedly.

"Well, yeah..." He sounded confused.

"Ohhhh yesssss, I knew it. Well everyone did actually. So, what led to this amazing discovery again ?"

"Uhhh, I saw her with Lucas and I wanted to kill him. I told mamma about it and she said that I'm definitely in love. I don't know."

"So you were jealous of Lucas ?" I asked, internally smirking to myself.

"Ye-NOOO !!! I NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING !!!"