"Baby i miss you already"

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 :
𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟲𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱. 𝗧𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 :
sidnaaz_duniya RupolBhattacharjee
@𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗦𝘂𝗸𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗮
𝗻𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮𝟲𝟬
@𝗖𝗵𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮_𝟭𝟮𝟯

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗞𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗸 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶 𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗦𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄.
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲👉👈
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 ♥

...........

Sana was now in her room waiting for sidharth's text. As he assured her he will text her whenever he lands.

Sid's pov.

I saw her standing still, my shehnaax she is. Just a little baby still now. I smilled at her and waved her bye. And then she smilled back it was now reaching her eyes, I knew she was happy now. Yaar wo secret room me jab main gaya tha same wala feeling ayi by God aj toh. That day was same. I didn't wanted to leave but my health was Detoriating, I feared that if I get excluded just like devolina was? No not because I won't win the trophy this time it was different. The same me who came to bb just in search of trophy. Had forgotten about the trophy and i was just thinking if I won't meet my sana again? What if after I leave she again falls in love with paras? Will she forget me? Upon what was actually bothering me was the same question my conscience was asking me "Are you in love again sidharth? "
......
He thought getting down the flight. When his phone beeped with a text breaking his chain of thought's only to make him realize his shehnaaz is still his and will be forever.

𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱?

𝗞𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘂 :
𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝘂 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗶 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻.

Sana received the text message . She was now frustrated. Why didn't he call her? He texted her why?

She was typing "call me now--"
And just then her phone stopped and a screen popped up.