Greater philiphine civ timeline

pre-1943: Philippines is a shitty country located in Southeast Asia.

1943: Philippines gains independence from the Japanese.

1944: a year after independence. between this time a Pinoy spy manages to steal any data and documents from the manhattan project those idiot USA did not notice any traces of them at all either and do not know any Pinoy enter their facilities. and then made around 1 billion of nukes in a matter of 2 days. with a device called a plot device.

1945: Philippines decided to nuke japan to hell, as those dumb allies did not notice that at all. with that many nukes, the fate of Japan is just unknown this time. but the previous leader did not watch out that there is an unwanted assassination coming to hit him.

1946: with that has done. philippine is under the rule of an anime girl-looking person. thus this is where the path of greatness and the greatest Pinoy pride will begin.

1947: in her first reign crime rate in philippine falls down to 0%.  all of those criminals are slaves.

1948: Philiphine economy suddenly got jumpstarted so hard as advancement come, to the point that the Philippines have a self-sustaining economy. it is really mysterious how in the world this shit has happened.

1950: suddenly philiphine make drugs that can cure almost anything. that they have the best healthcare in the world. it cures cancer and the most incurable disease of what those incompetent 21st-century chumps do.

1955: a healthcare improvement. after a Pinoy has gazed upon the future of the 21st century. he had seen what's worst diseases that have come. so to prevent it, they made a mandatory vaccine that can cure a very serious disease like dream stan, BTS biot fans, Minecraft stan, kpop stans, and many more heavily toxic fandoms and stans type fans. this prevents such things from happening in the Philippines in the future that has come.

1958: the Philippines mastered genetic engineering so greatly, that they plan on making their country's population boom so big. to the point, they use human cloning, with all of their genes to be more diverse, to prevent just one of the chemical weapons or disease from bringing down their whole civilization. this is the way they solve the shit. the result of this human cloning, cause a boom in the population in the Philippines around 8 billion people in a matter of 2 years.

1960: all cities in the philippine are filled with a skyscraper that is so damn high as the Burj khalifa. be it in the less developed area and the rural region, all of them are now skyscrapers. with flying cars also invented there too to travel on that city far more easily, because they need a way to house this many of people in their country. along with it, average Filipinos carry around tens of millions of dollars of money. while the poor Filipinos have hundreds of thousands of dollars with them, as all Filipinos are so wealthy as hell.

1962: foreign relation has tense so much. that the US have to invade the Philippines, but their army got crushed by the Philippines army consisting of 2 billion armies, 999 million tanks, 999k aircraft carriers, and then 42 million aircraft.

1965: Philippines takes over the entirety of the American continent and then installs a puppet government there. and thus the Filipinos influences spread further there. the time of world conquest for the philippine has come.

1967: the Philippines takes over the entirety of Asia, and punishes china so hard for wronging them in the past. then the Philippine purged anything Chinese in Asia, by throwing nukes on them. as their pride begins to grow so legendary.

1968: Philippines takes over the USSR with its superior military might and tactic. such a quick time that it was crushed. then they install a puppet government. and move a huge chunk of their people there.