Is It Worth It

Well... Was it all worth the end result....

Third POV
Why? That's the question we all ask. During the next three months, anyone would expect to be bored out of their minds. Wouldn't you? Though for an elf, three months is practically 5 days. It goes by really fast because of the aging difference. Life was the same: wake, eat, train, study, repeat. At some point one questions life. Why this, why that, why me, why him. Sometimes it's just a why to waste time. Boring I know🙄💤.

Legolas stares out of his window. Another sunny day. Another day of training and studying. Its not like there was going to be a difference. Everyday was the same. It has ever since he could remember.
A loud CRACK on the desk brings him back to reality.
"What did I just say?"
This was one of his least favourite teachers, Miss Entré. She was his ediquette teacher. Who needs ediquette nowadays anyway. This was pure hell.
Legolas just stared at her. He blinked, she glares.
"You said something..... Oh wait, I think you said some words. I'm not sure though, you see it's rather hard to understand you. Can you understand me? Do you speak the common tongue?"
It took him a couple of minutes to realise he had said that out loud.
He looked up. She looked just about ready to destroy something. Her face was hilarious. It took all Legolas's strength to stop himself from laughing. It wasn't enough. He failed. Before he knew it, he was rolling around the floor holding his sides laughing his head off.
His teacher didn't say anything. She merely stalked off. That spoke louder than words.
In that split second, Legolas did something that would have never crossed his mind before.
He ran.
He didn't know where that strength or bravery or stupidity was coming from, he just ran. Didn't look back. He could feel a huge gust of wind coming in his direction. He decided to pick up the pace.

He jumped. He jumped so high that he passed the fence. He had escaped the castle.
FINALLY,,, SOME FREEDOM.
He exhaled deeply.

Heyy guys
I know its been a long time.
Sorry about that.
I've had a lot to do with school then covid as well. Life's just been hard these past few days.
It's fine now.
Anyway, this isn't alot but I published it cause you guys deserved something.
We've reached 186 reads. That's good.
Thank you sooo much guys
Again sorry for the short update and the long wait.
Please follow, vote and comment.
I could really use your feedback. If you want me to include something specific please don't forget to tell me and I will try to incorporate it if possible.
Again sorry
Byeeee.. ❤️