OneShot's Part 6

Wedding.

You And Erwin Had A Small And Simple Wedding, Only Inviting Your Closet Comrades And Relatives.

The Wedding Reception Was Even Bigger Then The Your Wedding. Everyone Celebrated In The Mess Hall, Getting Drunk On Ale And Fighting For A Pieces Of Meet From Sasha.

Now That The Two Of You Are Officially Husband And Wife, You And Him Can Now Share A Space Together.

Honeymoon.

What Honeymoon!? If Erwin Dose Have Time For A Honeymoon It Would Be For 3 Days At Most.

Your Honeymoon Is Filled With Sweet And Passionate Sex Both Of You Take The Time To Explore And Love Each Others Bodies.

Due To The Two Of You Having Such A Short Time To Yourselves, The Two Of You Only Leave Your Bedroom To Use The Restroom And Eat.

Marriage.

Now Actually Not Much Has Changed From When Erwin And You Were Not Husband And Wife

When In Public Erwin, Tried To Be More Professional And Keep Public Affection To A Minimum.

You Tend To Push Public Affection Then Him, Stealing Quick Kisses Here And There. No Matter, How Many Times The Two Of You Have Been Intimate He Still Gets A Little Flustered When You Kiss Him In Public, Especially When He's Around His Subordinates

Erwin Is A Very Loving And Caring Husband. He Dose His Best To See That Your Needs Are Met.

To Be Honest, Your Marriage Can Be A Little Rocky At The Times Due To What Is Happening In The Scouts.

Erwin And You Have Discussed Having Children And Have Put It On The Back Burner

Overall, Your Marriage Is A Happy One. No Matter What Is Happening Within Or Outside The Walls Erwin Will Love And Protect You.

A:N WELLL I'm Back After Dealing With Another Shitty Writer's Block And Other Things But Anyway Tell Me On What You Think About The Oneshot I Made And Give Me You're Idea's To!!!