Oneshot's Part 20

A:N Ok I Literally Fucking Deleted This 3 Times On Making This Last Night And I Just Decided To Just Save It In My Drafts Sooooo Enjoy This My Babes:) Ps; This Is Where The Fem Reader Dominates Erwin ;)

-------------------

"I'm home!" You called out when you opened the door to the apartment smelling something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Erwin?" You walked further into the apartment reaching the kitchen.

"What are you making?"

"Your favorite."

You set down your bags on the counter and walked around to hug him, kissing him softly, "What's the matter baby?"

You bit your lip and looked at him, "There's something I want to try tonight."

He blushed slightly and raised his eyebrows, "And that is?"

You let go of him and sat down on the barstool watching him finish dinner, he opened the fridge and pulled two glasses of wine, "What is it?" he asked again.

"Well, I don't know how you would like this tonight but I want to switch things up, we've talked about it before and you wanted to try it out too but it's been a while since we brought it up."

"Oh?"

Earlier while shopping you took a detour and went to the sex shop in town at first to browse before growing excited throwing items in your basket and leaving with a discreet bag to hide the toys you just bought.

"I want to be in control tonight."

"What did you have in mind?"

You reached for your bag and pulled the items out laying them on the counter, Erwin looked over them with wide eyes, "You want to use these on me?"

"Yes."

He turned away and went back to the oven staying silent for a few moments while he plated the food then he placed it in front of you, his cheeks a soft pink.

Letting you be in control was exciting to him, he's been in control of everything his entire life and to be able to give that up you felt freeing.

You watched him sip the wine, "Okay." He agreed, "Really?" You asked getting excited. He smiled and placed his hand over yours, then you both ate in silence, "Did you have a good day?" You asked after taking a bite, "It was pretty good, hung out with the old team and played a game."

"Sounds fun, work was interesting, to say the least."

He finished his plate while he listened to you attentively, a small smile played on his lips watching you talk, the pure adoration was bright on his face.

"Do I have something on my face?" You asked patting your cheeks.

"Just beauty." You smiled, his words made your heart constrict with love.

"I really don't know what I would do without you Erwin, I love you."

"I love you too and that's why I'm letting you use these on me." He replied looking down at the toys, you grabbed your wine glass and took a sip. Your cunt clenched just thinking about it, he grabbed your plate and cleaned up the kitchen.

While he cleaned up you stuffed all the toys back in the bag, "Meet me in the bedroom in ten minutes?" He looked up from the dishwasher with a warm smile and hard cock.

"I'll be there."

Once you reached the bedroom you dumped the toys on the bed and opened them then quickly cleaned and sat them on the dresser, the door opened and Erwin stood there with his hands in his pockets, he took his shirt off only wearing his sweats that gave you the perfect view of his dick through the material.