Oneshot's. 30

Sprawled on your bed, your mind needlessly wanders off again while your eyes were fixated on the small screen in front of you. A TV show that you didn't care much for played episode after episode, but you weren't paying attention in the slightest.

Your mind was on Erwin.

It's been forever since the two of you have had a moment to spend with each other, and you can't help but long for the feeling of being together with him again.

Glancing over at the clock, you let out a groan. You can already feel the tiredness in your body and it's only ten o'clock. Erwin doesn't get home until 2 or 3 on a good day, and there's no way you'll be able to stay up and wait for him. Shutting off your phone, you toss it down next to you and turn over on the mattress, burying your face in Erwin's pillow. It still faintly smells like him from last night, and you find your eyes drooping closed.

The last thing you see is the clock on the nightstand flash 10:30 before darkness fogs over your mind, sleep overtaking you.

~

"Love, I'm home." Your eyes flutter open and you find yourself looking up at Erwin, surprise causing you to sit up abruptly, brushing off any tiredness that you had.

"But it's only 11, how did you get off so early?" You're tempted to jump into his arms, but there's always the possibility that this is another dream of yours, and the man sitting in front of you is all in your head. He takes his hand in yours and traces circles on the back of your palm, trying his hardest not to pull you into his lap.

"Levi offered to finish up everything tonight so I could come home early." He looks down at your joined hands, letting out a small sigh. "It's been a long time since I've been able to spend time with you, and I feel bad because you're so understanding of my work and how much it means to me." He brings your hand up to his lips, kissing it gently.

"I do it because I love you so much, Erwin." You climb into his lap, straddling his waist and caressing his face in your hands. "And thank you, for coming home tonight. I really miss you." Erwin can see exactly what you want in your pretty eyes, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't want it too.

Bringing your lips to his, he kisses you hungrily, his strong hands on your back, pulling you as close to him as possible. It's such a foreign feeling, being in his embrace again, moving your lips against his, that butterflies erupt in your stomach like he's kissing you for the first time.

Pushing you down slowly onto the bed, his hands find their way under your shirt, rough fingers brushing against your breasts, causing a gasp to slip out of your lips. He pulls the thin fabric of your shirt over your head, practically drooling over your body. It's been far too long since he's seen you like this, and he can barely help himself as he hurriedly works off your sweats as well, eyebrow raising at the wet spot in your panties.

"Huh, someone's needy, aren't they?" Rolling your eyes at him, you press your palms into his chest, fingers gripping the fabric.

"I only have you to blame for that, Erwin." His lips curl into a smirk, and he aids you in removing his shirt, watching in amusement as your delicate fingers trace his muscles, feeling the aching in your core growing with every passing second he stays unmoving over you.

"Erwin." His gaze moves to you and he notices how you're completely lost for words, still transfixed on his body, mouth forming invisible sentences with no sound coming out.

"Yes, love? What can I do for you?" He reaches down and strokes your cheek, his knuckles brushing against your soft skin, eyes searching yours. You take a moment to compose yourself before speaking the exact words he wanted to hear come out your pretty lips.

"I want- no... I need you to fuck me. Please." Erwin's deep chuckle makes your knees weak, and he looks down at you, crystal blue eyes filled with lust.

"Say no more." It takes him only a split second to swiftly remove his sweats, tossing them off the bed along with his boxers. He leans down, lips kissing down the smooth skin of your stomach, fingers hooking on the waistband of your panties and slowly pulling them down your legs. Those are also thrown aside, and you instinctively press your thighs together, a pink tint appearing on your cheeks. Erwin looks up at you, an eyebrow raised as his hand moves across your thigh, tapping it with his finger.

"Don't be shy, y/n. I know it's been a while, but I remember exactly what you like." Relaxing your legs, his hand slips between your thighs and he pushes them apart, situating himself between them. He teases his length between your folds, a soft groan leaving his lips as he slowly moves his hips.

"Take a breath for me, love." You force a shaky breath into your lungs as Erwin slowly eases his length into you, your mouth dropping open into a moan as he stretches you out, strong hands gripping your waist as he bottoms out. You had forgotten how big he was, and as he starts moving his hips with curses falling out of his mouth, your eyes roll back in pleasure as he instantly hits every spot you love.

The sounds of your heavy breathing and the filthy sounds coming out of both your mouths fill the room, your hands digging into the sheets and back arching off the mattress as Erwin continues to fuck you senseless, maintaining a steady pace that has your toes curling.

"Fuck... I forgot how pretty you look taking my cock like that, love." You only mewl in response at Erwin's voice, your brain practically overloading with pure ecstasy, the only thing you're thinking about is ErwinErwinErwinErwin...

Grabbing hold of your ankles, he kisses each one before placing them on his shoulders, changing into one of your favourite positions. His cock reaches even deeper inside of you, your spongey walls tightening around him as moans tumble out of your mouth.

"Erwin..." wearily meeting eyes with him, his heart starts to beat even faster seeing you in this state, cheeks flushed crimson and your bottom lip between your teeth in an attempt to hide the sounds coming out of your mouth. His eyes flick downwards to your breasts and he almost cums on the spot at the whole picture—your pretty face paired with your tits bouncing from every movement of his hips.

"D-don't stop, I'm g-gonna-"

"Shh," he turns his head and kisses one of your ankles, feeling his own high approaching with every movement he makes. "Go ahead, whenever you're ready." He shifts his weight in the slightest, his cock brushing against the spot that makes your knees weak, and your orgasm hits you unexpectedly, your fingers digging into the sheets and back arching off the bed.

"Ah, fuck..." Erwin follows closely afterward, his muscles tensing up as he spills his load inside you, hands closing around your legs.

You take a second to catch your breath, looking up at Erwin through your lashes as he wipes his brow, chest heaving as his orgasm wears off.

"I love you, Erwin." His eyes meet yours in slight surprise at the abruptness of your statement, but his lips curl into a smile and he leans over, kissing you on the forehead.

"I love you too, y/n. Let's get us cleaned up and then we can watch some TV, okay? I want to start that show you were telling me about a couple days ago." He lifts you up off the bed, carrying you over to the bathroom.

"I would like that a lot."