Klaus Mikealson (kisses)

Light Bratting, punishment, feeding, chocking, CNC, finger fucking, oral sex, overstimulation, teasing, impact play ect...

({in this world vampires can still get marks if how they got them has emotion attached to it} You and klaus mikealson recently started dating, about 4 weeks to go after he spent a year and a half obsessed with you. (Your a hybrid))

You wake up covered in your boyfriend's satin sheets, there some slight sunlight baring into the room giving it a morning esk vibe.
Your hair is draped over your face, still a little messy from last night.
Klaus isn't in bed with you and you assume it's due to the noise in the shower; ignoring the fact that he's taking a shower with out you, you sit up looking at the bathroom door.
Your only wearing one of his shirts and royal blue lace underwear. Klaus always loved you in gold he said it was a lovely contrast with your dark skin.

You keep trying to wake up, still very much tired when you hear the water shut off. A little rush goes through you, followed by a little voice in your head telling you to piss him off; and you knew just how to.

You draped yourself over the covers, laying on your stomach. You hike your shirt up enough that your ass is out, not completely though. You lay your head on the blankets waiting for him to come out.
After about a minute the bathroom door opens and klaus walks out with only a towel around his waist.
You barley have one of your eyes peeking through your arms. You skim his frame and wet hair; god you always loved his wet hair.
You smirk and toss your head out of your arms so he can see your face better.
He walks over and goes to kiss you, but right before he does you pull away, and then crawl back to the top of your bead and tuck yourself back under the covers.
He looks slightly surprised, and growingly annoyed. You hide your face on your pillow and try to stop the smile from gaining traction on your face.

"Do you wanna try that again love" he warns
Your reply with "I would but... I'm sleeping" your voice filled with fake consideration.
You don't hear much from him so you decide to take a peak, noticing that his towel is no longer covering anything, and that he has replaced it with a pair of boxers.
He crawls onto the bed and lays down under the cover beside you, spooning you.
Klaus starts trailing light kisses up and down your neck. You let out some slight breaths, and nuzzle your body closer to him. After a second and a half klaus took your new found lack of space as his cue. He roughly grabs your hips, flips you onto your stomach and bites you neck. You let out
A minuscule shriek followed by a moan, klaus starts biting harder and drinking more blood, causing you to start loosing it. You start moaning louder, though it's muffled by you shoving your face into the pillow.

Klaus removes his fangs from your neck, causing you to whine. As he flips you over onto his back before straddling you again, his smirk says it all.
"Are we gonna try that again" he questions with a little less warning than before.
You just stare back at him with an expression, covered in fake questioning.
"Very well, love" he says before backing up and going in between your legs. He lowers his face and picks up your left thigh and patters kisses on it before looking back up at you. Heat immediately rushes to your cunt. He then drops his hold on your thigh and slowly runs his hands under the shirt your wearing, before slowly removing it. By now a small, quiet list of whimpers and mewls, leave your mouth.
Your squirming at his touches with the pace and desperation of your movements building up.

Klaus grabs your thighs and pulls you closer to him. He then rapidly lowers himself so that he is on top of you and your legs are straddling his sides.
His face reaches right under your jawline, he starts harshly kissing and sucking on all of your sore sots, obviously loosing his patience with you.
"Come on princess, beg for my forgiveness" he coos, while taking a break from the attack on your neck.
"Mmm, no." You say trying to sound the least moany.
He then puts his leg in between your thighs, as he moves down and starts sucking on your tits. You try and hump his leg. Though he rather quickly responds by removing his thigh and teasing "you will not hump my thigh"
This remark earning a wine from you as you squirm around. "You will let it sit there without moving, while I play with my toy" he regards
You just moan in response, before he puts his thigh back to it's original position.
He goes back to sucking on your tits one after the other, the space and volume in between your moans increasing.
You keep trying to ignore the urge to hump his leg, even though he's making it incredibly difficult due to him tapping his leg into you. Klaus then kisses down to your cunt, before peeking up at you and saying " we'll I guess my princess doesn't care about my forgiveness that much."
You throw your head back in frustration, not wanting to awnser his question cause you know your not going to be able to hold out for much longer. He plants kisses dancing around your crotch, he then lightly taps your cunt through your underwear. You give him a glare of death for teasing you, he just replies with "is there something you wanna say pet?."
You mutter a simple no, causing him to smile and say "that's what I thought"