Option (Ch. 3)

[Third Pov]

It's been close to three years since Y/N had been brought into this world. As a slave, things are often repeated. First, he'd have to clean and prep the weapons before they were used. Then, train when allowed and, more importantly, when given an order.

He must follow... Orders.

That is why Y/N stood in front of mistress's Adalyns room, who had walked in a few minutes prior. Stating she needed to take care of a few things. Over the past months, Skirata had been 'visiting' the family frequently.

At first, it was to deal with payment and training Y/N. He had mentioned a possibility of training him to be a bodyguard or something as he got older. Skirata had come to like the child; he had grown faster than his other students.

There was no complaining, backchat or anything like that. Y/N always trained... Until he was fatigued or unconscious.

So much so... That he... Y/N acted as a Mandalorian child would.

Should.

But that didn't deny Skirata his payment; he was training slaves and compensated for his actions. Of course, relationships. Are merely tools that can be used against you. But when Adalyn walked through the door on one of those evening visits.

Adalyn: "Oh yes~."

Screamed Adalyn as Y/N tried to block the two of them and their screams out of his head.

Skirata: "You like that, don't you, you little whore~."

Y/N's eyes darted from side to side to the side as the ladies of the house walked away and giggled at the event. While Y/N was forced to stay and keep an eye out. It had been like this... For a couple months now.

In moments like these, he accompanied Lady Adalyn to the markets or dealings with the other families in the city. She had friends all over and had taken the part of guarding her well. Along with their other slaves.

That didn't matter now as Y/N groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as they screamed in tandem once more. Then they heard them gasping for air as they toppled onto the bed. Probably exhausted, no doubt.

Y/N: 'Can he please hurry up... I don't want to deal with Caden.'

Caden, his owner, had been noticing the odd occurrences of these meetings. But these frequent meetings between Adalyn and Skirata had become more recent.

When one of the slave-girls brought a food tray, Y/N sighed. Knowing what he had to do. Tapping the door three times as he spoke up. Not daring to look inside.

Y/N: "Mistress, your food has arrived."

Adalyn quickly answered back.

Adalyn: "Bring it in for me, you're self."

Y/N looked to the Twi'lek, who carefully handed it to him and left the room. Opening the door, he quickly covered his eyes as Skirata's ass stared back at him. He passed his teacher and found Adalyn covering herself with her blanket, waiting for him to step forward.

Placing the food on her bedside counter, she proceeded to eat and feed Skirata. The two started to kiss as he looked away, not wanting to know anything about their relationship.

Adalyn: "That will be all."

Stated Adalyn in between kisses. Y/N nodded as he stepped outside and shook his head. It had been going like this from sunrise to sunset.

Y/N: 'What a waste of a day.'

It wasn't like Y/N wasn't thankful. All he had to do was keep an eye out. But the longer they kept this antic up. The more likely they would get caught. Most of the servants working in the house knew about their relationship and will know by the end of the day. As the girls gossiped amongst themselves.