Chapter 11: Ian

As Molly waved back, a silly grin spread across Ian's face.

"Aww, Ian's got a crush."

"Shut up, Tabitha. Don't you have a job to do INSIDE the store?" he said, his eyes still trained on the pub even though Molly had already gone inside.

"Why would I want to do that when I can come out here and annoy you?" she smiled at his look of disdain.

"You're a horrible sister."

"But you love me."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do!"

"Go away. I'm trying to work," he said, trying to cut this awkward conversation dead in its tracks.

"I actually came out to see if you need a pee break, you big baby. No pun intended."

"Ha ha and no, I'm good. Already been."

"Oh, really? I never saw you leave," she said, looking a little confused.

"I didn't," he replied, then winked at her.

"Ew gross, no you did not?" Tabitha looked down at his man-sized diaper.

"I did." He then did a little dance for his sister before twerking his padded butt at her.

"You're disgusting, Ian!"

"But you love me."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"I'm going back inside you, Cretan. One more hour and you can go get dinner."

He didn't really piss in his diaper, but it was worth admitting to, just to see the look on his sister's face.

As time went on, his stack got smaller and his bladder got bigger. He contemplated at one stage whether he should just go whilst standing in front of a hundred or so onlookers. But that last little bit of dignity he had wouldn't let him do it.

Damn it! Stupid dignity.

Then he noticed a kerfuffle out of the corner of his eye. As he turned his head to get a better look, a crazy girl with dishevelled black hair, wearing a pet store uniform, was waving a net and heading straight for him.

What the

And that's when he felt it. There was a bit of a scratch, then a little tickle. Ian looked down and was horrified to see a gecko running up his body. Before he could stop himself, a blood-curdling scream escaped through his lips. He flailed about, trying to shake the thing off. Then a net landed over his head and the gecko leapt into the air. It got some great height as they watched in slow motion as it flew over their heads.

"Sorry!" the crazy girl screamed as she yanked the net from his head, giving him whiplash.

The disgusting lizard ran towards the fountain with her in hot pursuit.

So much for that last scrap of dignity and an empty diaper.

Shoulders slumped, he shuffled back into the store. He ignored his sister as he walked to the staff toilet to remove, curse and set fire to that horrid diaper.

Finally, feeling much more himself in his normal clothes, he realised how hungry he now was.

"Money, please."

"Here's ten bucks, go nuts," she said, handing over the money.

He looked at the note laying flat on his palm, then back at his sister with a deadpan look.

"Fine, you can have twenty."

"Better," he mumbled as he walked off in search of sustenance.

What a night it had been. He'd been humiliated so many times, he'd lost count. He couldn't wait for his shitty Valentine's Day to be over. Although it hadn't been a complete disaster, he'd met Molly.

He kinda knew her from school, but they'd never really interacted. Different grade levels, different interests, different friends. She was a bit of a mystery to him, which he liked. He wanted to see her again.

Would it be weird if I go eat at the pub?

Stuff it. He'd had the day from hell and needed her smile to make it all better. So he made his way to Little London. If things went well, maybe he'd ask her out. Yeah, he definitely wanted to ask her out.

~~~~~~

shellzels
Shelley has been part of Wattpad for the past three years where she has enjoyed writing her first romance novels. When she's not writing, her time is taken up with three crazy kids. If you enjoy reading about her man-baby cupid then check out her other contemporary romances with a bit of humour mixed in.