Foreword

Love & Geckos is a collaboration between six writers from the Flirtingwith30s group.

This is a Valentine's Day-themed collection of interwoven stories, similar in concept to Love Actually, filled with romance, laughter, geckos, and mayhem

It's Valentine's Day at the mall. The perfect day for a speed-dating event. The perfect day to take your grandmother on a date. The perfect day to hang out with your friends. Not so much a perfect day for an accident in the pet shop to set loose a legion of geckos and other animals...

Zoe chapters are written by EmilyMorgans
Alyssa chapters are written by CMF_Wright
Jordan chapters are written by lisa_london_
Benjamin and Heather chapters are written by spelunkadunk
Sydney and Cammy chapters are written by evacharya
Ian and Molly chapters are written by shellzels

Zoe chapters are written by EmilyMorgansAlyssa chapters are written by CMF_WrightJordan chapters are written by lisa_london_Benjamin and Heather chapters are written by spelunkadunkSydney and Cammy chapters are written by evacharyaIan and Molly ch...

THE WRITERS

lisa_london_
Lisa writes fluff, puff, and other stuff. Check out her romcom Sweet Little Birds (and the spin-off Sweet Tea) if you want more sugary sweet cinnabons in love, and if you want more animal shenanigans, her pirate romp Iguanatopia might just be your jam.

spelunkadunk
Dunk writes character-driven fantasy-romance with unexpected twists on common tropes. Expect flawed heroes of every race, gender, and orientation facing seemingly insurmountable threats while falling in love.
A warning: dark topics/themes
A promise: always a happy ending

EmilyMorgans
Emily usually writes steamy romances in several sub-genres and is incapable of writing a story without throwing in a healthy dose of humour. On her profile, you can find a mix from a contemporary about a failing Cupid, to her more popular regency romance books (The Howertys), or why not check out her fantasy romance series (Spellbound).

CMF_Wright
CMF writes a combination of humorous and dark fantasy peppered with high-stakes situations, smart female leads, and quirky characters. (Also angst. Lots of angst.) Alyssa and Sandra both play minor roles in her Rest is Riddles trilogy, an intricately-crafted epic adventure filled with magic, mystery, and egotistical sorcerers. If you're looking for bantery romance, lighthearted chaos, and animal catastrophes, you might also enjoy CMF's ONC project, Eight Legs Too Many!

evacharya
Eva is a Nepali-Australian who has been making up stories for a long time. As a two-time Watty winner, she has a lot to offer readers. She mostly writes adult contemporary romance, with realistic MCs, but also loves tinkering with other genres, such as sci-fi and retellings in YA. Cammy and Mathias are characters from her 2021 ONC attempt, Love Bound. Do check it out if you like them here!

shellzels
Shelley has been part of Wattpad for the past three years where she has enjoyed writing her first romance novels. When she's not writing, her time is taken up with three crazy kids. If you enjoy reading about her man-baby cupid then check out her other contemporary romances with a bit of humour mixed in.