Hi Again... 8

I would recommend not teleporting yourself, because with the emeralds in the rope, you'll have scars forever, and we can't let that happen to you.

y/n POV

Dang it. I knew he was right, but how did he know that emeralds were my weakness?

"I know because when you left, you were all Ranboo talked about for almost a whole year. It was quite annoying really." Dream said, answering my question.

"Well, I know that you can read my mind, but how are you able to do that?" I ask.

"Well, that's probably a story for another time. Let's just say that Ranboo made a deal with the devil..." He trails off.

"And who would the devil be?" I don't think it'd be Badboyhalo. I've heard of him from my brother, and from what he's said he'd be to kind to do that to anyone. 

"No, no. It's not Badboyhalo. It's somebody called Nightmare... I wouldn't go around asking about him though." He finished quietly, and quite abruptly.

"Okay, enough talk for now." He claps his hands once. "You need to eat something, and frankly,  I would also like to eat. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Why are you asking me? You're the one who kidnapped me just to possibly get L'Manburg back under your control," I replied, slightly confused.

"Because you need something to eat, and I don't know what you want."

"Okay... Also, why are you taking such good care of me?"

"Because you're special to them." He mumbles something that I couldn't quite make out. It sounded something along the lines of, and me. Maybe it was nothing.

"Well, I don't really know what you guys eat here, so you decide."

"If you wanted to make something yourself, you could have just said so," he replies with a grin that I can only see part of. After he's done talking, he comes over to me and readjusts the ropes on my wrists.

"There, now you can move around, but if you try to teleport, well... you already know what's going to happen. Now, follow me to the kitchen, and you can make whatever you want. If you need any ingredients that we don't have, I can have Sapnap run around and collect them." He said while getting up and heading somewhere. So I follow him, assuming that he's going to the kitchen.

My suspicion was correct, and I turn the corner to see the kitchen. I'm a little surprised at what I find. I thought that it would be a tiny kitchen, but no. It's a big kitchen that's made of oak wood. I start thinking about what ingredients I need for my y/f/b. (your favorite breakfast)

"Where would I find the ingredients?" I ask. He just shakes his head a little.

"I'll be right back with everything that you need. We have everything except for m/i," (main ingredient) "so I'll have to get Sapnap to look for it." And with that, he's off to what I assume is the pantry.

I sit down and wait for him to return. Now that I think about it, it's pretty nice over here. I feel like everyone in the whole Dream SMP is really nice, compared to the last time I saw them.

Dream comes back into the kitchen with almost all the ingredients, and I'm brought back to the present. 

"Okay... While we're waiting for Sapnap, what are we going to do?" I ask.

"I don't know. Is there something you're wanting to do?" Dream questions in return.

"I'd like to go back to my house, but that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon."

"Why's that?" is all Dream replies with.

"Well, I'm kidnapped. Unless you didn't notice. I also have this rope around my wrists, that'll hurt me if I teleport."

"Well, as long as Sapnap, George, or I are with you, you can go most anywhere in the world. It'll most likely be me accompanying you, because Sapnap and George have a few things that they need to do."

"Okay... Am I okay to go back to my house with you coming with me?"

"Sure, we just need to be back in like thirty minutes."

"Works for me, but how will I teleport with this?" I ask, gesturing to the rope.

"Well, if I'm holding onto you, it shouldn't hurt you at all, assuming I did the spell correctly."

"Okay, are we able to go now?" Dream just walks over to me and grabs my shoulder. Unfortunately, it was my right one that's injured, so I flinched just slightly. I'm about to teleport until Phil burst through the door.

"Dream! What are you doing?!" Phil exclaimed, and looked at Dream skeptically when he saw his hand on my injured shoulder.

"y/n and I were about to teleport to her house. What does it look like I'm doing?" 

I give Phil a look that says 'he doesn't know I'm injured'. He just nod ever so slightly in return.

"Well, to me it looks like you're about to hurt her. You have no reason to touch her, and what am I supposed to think when I hear that y/n got kidnapped the day after she arrived here by you?" Phil said, slightly exasperated.

"Now, you might want to let y/n go. Ranboo called Technoblade over, and he's on his way as we're speaking. He should be here in the next twenty minutes, actually." Phil almost demands the first part.

"Well, if you can't tell, she could run away right now back you L'Manburg. But she doesn't choose to. We're currently waiting for Sapnap so we can make y/f/b. She's having fun, unlike how she would with her brother," Dream replied in a smart alecky voice.

"I'm pretty sure that if y/n tried to run, you'd catch her and either kill her, or just bring her back."

"Do you really expect so little of me? I'm allowing her to teleport with me to her house. She might make a run for it there, in fact I'm somewhat expecting it, but I'd let her run. I'd let her be free for a day or two, then I'd capture her again. I'll let her have some freedom, but I'd like her to get comfortable here because I don't expect L'Manburg to do anything about it."

"Could you two stop talking about me like I'm not here?! I'm temped to just run away from this whole SMP again! And this time, I'll make sure to cut off all communication to the outside world. Phil, Dream is giving me choices, and I'm choosing what I want. And Dream, I'm not an object, I don't think that you'll get any of 'your land' back by taking me captive."

"No one in L'Manburg really knows me, and no one knows my personality and skills anymore. For all you both might know, I could be horrible at PvP, building, and gathering things and not even have diamonds. I don't want to be in the middle of whatever conflict your two countries are in. I'd prefer to go back to my own little land, where there's peace and quiet. And where no one really cares what I do or who I am." I exclaim.

The both just look at the ground guiltily.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go gather materials for my house. Yes, I'm going to build a house here, because I feel like it's going to be a little while until I'm able to live at my actual house again, assuming I'm being brought into this conflict. And I'd rather not be staying at people's houses for months. I don't care if one or both of you follow me, as long as neither of you get in may." And with that, I walk out of Dreams grip and past Phil, out the front door.

Sorry for the late update again! Remember to drink water, and eat something. Thanks!