Technoblade 10

I couldn't even protect her from getting kidnapped for even six hours.

Tommy's POV

We all were there for a few minutes. After that, Phil got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, in a sad voice.

"Somewhere, and don't follow me," Phil replied. With that, he's off to wherever he's going. I know he told me not to follow him, but me being me, I had to. From a distance, of course.

He's headed somewhere outside of L'Manburg? I thought as he headed outside of the L'Manburg gates. He runs up to a house that I think is Sapnap's, and burst through the door yelling something. 

After a few minutes of just standing in the forest just outside of Sapnap's house, y/n walks out the door and runs straight towards me.

She doesn't look injured. Did she heal fast but get stuck in a coma?  y/n runs past me and brushes against my arm.

She stopped and looked around. But, because the lighting was horrible, she didn't see me. She continued running deeper into the forest. Not even a minute later, Dream is running past me as well, following y/n.

So he did kidnap her. First of all why? Second of all, why her of all people in L'Manburg? She's not even a citizen of one of our countries. Unless - I feel someone tap my shoulder and I jump. Almost alerting Dream who was about to disappear from my sight that there was someone here.

I look behind me and I see Phil, holding a finger to his mouth.

"Shh. You watch from afar. I'm going to continue talking to Dream and y/n, to see what I can find out." And then Phil runs up ahead to catch up with y/n and Dream.

I guess now's a good time to get information...?  So I continue doing what I'm doing. Following them from a distance.

It's been about 30 minutes of travel time when y/n finds spruce trees (or whatever type of tree is your favorite), she stops and starts to chop it down with her axe. Dream continues to tell her things like 'It's fine' and 'I don't mind if you stay at my house', just like he was during the whole 30 minutes of traveling. She just continues to ignore him and get wood. What's he talking about?

Phil continues to talk to Dream saying that he's being irrational, and that he should return y/n to her brother. Also that if he needs to take someone for leverage, to take anyone but her.

"y/n doesn't know anyone but me, you, and Ranboo. Take anyone but her. She doesn't even know what's going on between us, and I don't think she wants to. She left for a reason." Phil tries explaining to Dream.

I hear a slight rustle of leaves behind be that could easily be mistaken for a small gust of wind moving them. Not 5 seconds later, I feel a heaver hand on my shoulder. I look up in fear, but I see Technoblade.

He shakes his head, knowing that I really want to hug him. It's been a while since I last saw him.

"I'm going to go distract Dream by attacking him. It won't affect anything in the war between your countries. I've checked. While I'm creating a distraction, I need you to take Phil and y/n to Ranboo's panic room. You got that?" He whispered so quietly that I could barely hear.

I nod. After that, he's getting ready to attack Dream. Phil's head turns ever so slightly in our direction, so he can see what's going on. He sees Technoblade and nods slightly.

Techno rushes to attack Dream from behind, and I run towards y/n. Dream was unprepared, but was able to get his shield up just in time to block Technoblade's attack. Now they're both going at each other while I'm running over to y/n. I quickly grab her arm and start running to Phil.

y/n was caught off guard, and stumbles a little, but because of my grip on her, she doesn't fall.

"Panic room," I say simply when I reach Phil. He nods and runs off ahead of me. I'm pulling y/n behind me and I yell, "Hurry! It won't be long, but Techno can distract him for a little."

I know that isn't true, I just needed her to go a little bit faster. Technoblade and Dream can go at it for hours, but y/n doesn't know that. y/n just scoffs, but continues to follow me.

About 9 minutes later, we make it to Ranboo's panic room. Ranboo's still on the floor wrapped in Tubbo's embrace, Wilbur is in a corner, sulking and upset, while Phil is panting while leaning against the wall right next to the entrance. I let go of y/n's arm, and she immediately rushes over to Ranboo and Tubbo.

"⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⟒⋏⟒⎅?" y/n said.

"Come again?" Tubbo asked, still hugging Ranboo.

"Sorry, old habit. What happened?" y/n apologized.

"You." y/n looks taken aback.

"You were taken and he blames himself." Wilbur said from the corner he was sitting in, looking more hopeful.

"⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜, ⟟⏁'⌇ ⍜☍⏃⊬. ⟟'⋔ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⏃⎎⟒. ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⌇⏁⍜⌿ ⌿⏃⋏⟟☊☍⟟⋏☌. ⟟'⋔ ⋏⍜⏁ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⏁⏃☍⟒⋏ ⏃☌⏃⟟⋏." y/n immediately starts saying.

Ranboo appears to be coming back from his pit of sadness. He lift his head up and sees y/n and looks confused for a minute. y/n holds out her arms, and Ranboo quickly pulls her into a hug. It lasts a few moments, but we hear a faint thudding outside, slowly growing louder.

"⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜, ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒ ⍀⍜⌿⟒⌇ ⏃⍀⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⋔⊬ ⍙⍀⟟⌇⏁⌇. ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⎍⟟☊☍⌰⊬ ☊⎍⏁ ⏁⊑⟒⋔? ⟟ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⍜ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⍜ ☌⍜ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟟⋔." y/n said with a barely detectable panic. Ranboo quickly lets go of her and asks for something sharp. We sit there confused for a minute, but he seems to be growing more and more impatient.

I remember that I have my short sword with me, so I quickly hold it out for him to take it. He grabs it and gently cuts off these green glowing ropes around y/n's wrists that I didn't even notice were there.

I minute later, the thudding stops and Technoblade comes into the room.

"I know that you lied to me," y/n said while pointing at me. I feel confused, and look at y/n nodding for her to continue.

"You said earlier that 'It won't be long, but Techno can distract him for a little', but that's not true. He'd be able to go at Dream for hours without a break, and still be able to continue fighting him for hours." y/n explained. 

How does she know? Can she read minds? Is that what her third power is?

"How do you know that?" Wilbur asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Techno, care to explain?" y/n asked.

With all the attention directed towards Technoblade, he takes a deep breath and starts explaining.

"It started about a year after y/n left..."

HI! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was having a hard time with this part of the story, and with the Super Bowl, I decided that I could take a small break from writing it. Make sure to hydrate yourselves and eat something! You are important. You matter! Thank you for reading this! I should be updating tomorrow, but it'll most likely be late. Bye!! Till next chapter!!!