(1)My First Job.

Hello ummm, this is my first writing wattpad so yeah. My grammars might be shitty lol, enjoy this book 😍
------------------------------------------------------
I hopped out of my car; I was nervous for my job. I went inside and saw none, not knowing where to go until I heard footsteps, it was a guy, he smiled and came to me. I waved at him not knowing what to say. "Hello," he said, "Are you new to this job? If so, I can help you!" He spoke.

"Yeah! I'm new here, I'm not sure where to go." I chuckled.

"That's great! I can show you around and I'll tell your area on where you'll work, follow me ma'am!"

I then followed him.

8 minutes later, I was done exploring the place with the guy. It was really big, so I hope I don't get lost. I was still following the guy, but he stopped walking, and turned around to face me, "Oh my, I forgot to tell you, my name. My name is Null, I hope we can be good friends." he smiled.

"My name is Y/n, it's nice to meet you Null!" I smiled back at him, we stood still not saying anything together. He then spoke,

"Oh! Anyways, I forgot to hand you the uniforms that we have. Sorry if I didn't tell you about that," he scratched his head and reached in the box he was holding,

"Here, here's your uniform you'll be wearing."

I smiled and thanked him; I then went to the bathroom to change into my uniform. 1 minutes later and I was done changing, I exited and went back to Null. He looked at me blushing a little,

"You look stunning! A-anyways, you're going to start your job today. You'll be working at the daycare with Sun and Moon, they're such a great friend to be with. I hope you guys get along."

I nodded and was really excited to meet them; I hope they're my type.

5 minutes later and I arrived at the daycare, I opened the door and went in. I then heard something from the light blue room, I ran in and saw a playground, it was so big. I then saw a slide on my right, I got curious and went to my right side,

I saw a sign saying, 'slide into fun!' I smiled and went down the slide, I giggled and landed into the ball bit. I got up not knowing where to go, I felt something touching my waist and lifting me up, it was some weird looking sun.

"Hello new friend! You don't look like a kid, why are you here?"

He then put me down gently on the floor

"Hello, I'm new here and will be working at the daycare, what's your name?"

"New worker? Hello new worker! My name is Sun, what's your name?"

"My name is Y/n.... I hope we can be friends."

"Hello Y/n! We can do things together until the daycare opens, we have fingerprints, glitter glue, googly eyes. We could also drink fizzy faz and more fun stuff we will do! But...Keep the lights on, ON, on."

His voice was getting deeper when he said about the lights, I was curious about it.

"Sun, why can't I turn the lights off? Are you scared that the boogeyman would come and eat you?"

I giggled.

"No! I just don't like the lights off, I-it's not good for me and I don't want to talk about what happens when it's off!"

I didn't mind and nodded. I heard kids running, laughing and sliding down the slide. Well then, the job has begun.

~9 hours~

I waved at the kid's goodbye, I sighed and was tired. I lay on the ground being tired for the day, I closed my eyes but then felt something on me, it was Sun. He was staring at me. I smiled not knowing what to say, he was still staring at me.

"Not to be rude or anything Sun but...Can you get off me?"

He then quickly got up and started heating up,

"I'm so sorry, friend! I-i didn't mean to do that to you"

He was still heating up, it was adorable.

"It's okay Sun, I don't mind at all. I just needed to get up."

Sun sat on the ground watching my moves, I moved next to Sun not knowing what to do.

"Y/n, you want to play something, so we don't get bored? We could draw or do something!"

I tried to think of something to play but still didn't know what to play.

"Sun, we could maybe play hide and seek or maybe know each other more." I smiled.

Sun replied, "I want to get to know each other! I want to talk about myself, that sounds fun!"

I smiled and nodded.

~9 hours later~

Me and Sun laughed, I looked at my phone and it was 8pm.

"Oh sun, my job is over. I'm going to head out, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Sun whined,

"Aww already?! I still want to hang out! Do you maybe want a slumber party pleeease?"

I giggled, "maybe next week, I'll have a slumber party with you, okay?"

Sun nodded and waved you goodbye, I also waived him goodbye and opened the door and hopped in my car then drove home. 20 minutes later and I arrived home, I took all my stuff and clothes, then layed on the bed scrolling through my phone. I was thinking about Sun because of how adorable he is. I smiled and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
UM- I hope y'all enjoy it, I didn't even know what to write.