7. The rain

I knew it for sure!!!

I've already disliking the idea of having this neighbor under my house.

See, just looking at the way they put their belongings on the stairs, blocking the only way for me to get to the rooftop annoyed me so much.

Feeling discontented, I flips my head fast towards the door. Cant wait to flip them off with my tongue.

But before I get to knock the door, the door swung opened on my face, revealing someone while spreading the umbrella.

Oh.... Its raining, huh?

Was it only me or... I feels like the time really stopped. Now its just me, the rain and Felix. In front of me.

Why am I amazed with the way he was looking up at me? The way he covered our heads with the white and shining umbrella. And for the fact that we're just inches gap making it even more harder for me to utter even one word.

It feels like a deja vu..

(Flashback)

Haih... Where's the bus? I cant possibly walks home. Its raining and I dont want to get my school uniform wet.

Cant stop sighing since there's no sign of any transport to passed by here. Earth, please dont joke on me like this!!

But as if there's some attraction, I was moved to looks up, ignoring the road for a while.

Just to see someone, standing beside me with his umbrella on top of his head.

"Wanna share?" He asked, giving me his hand.

I stare at his hand, long stare... Before slowly stood up to realized how he was shorter than me.

"No its okay. I'm fine waiting for public transportation." I said, still cant process the fact that my crush was standing in front of me and was offering his umbrella!!

Save me from having a heart attack!!

"They're not gonna passed by here. There's flood at the big road."

Huh? Since when there ever be flood near this place? I'm confuse.

"I assumed they stuck there. So probably the street will be empty for a few hours. But if you're planning to go home at 12, then... You can continue waiting." He said again was about to leave.

He seem honest.. there's might be actual flood.

"Wait!" I... I wouldn't want to wait here all alone.

He stopped walking and turn around showing his bright smile.

"Mind if I tag along?" I cant let the chance crampled like that!! This could be the last time I get to walk home with my crush.

And that's when he gave me those beautiful smile. For some reason, I could see some flowers floating around his head... Yeah, I'm imagining things again.

Seconds passes, we're walking side by side. Under the same umbrella. Our feet were in sync and how calm the weather is beside him.

"Hyunjin, right?" He suddenly asked.

I got panics, since he knew my name. "Huh?"

"You're Hyunjin, right?"

But... How did he knows my name??

"Umm... Yes. How do you know?" I asked. Curious.

But then, he stopped walking. Me who was ahead of him turn around and see him getting wet. Oh damn.. I was holding the umbrella by my own.