23. He....left?

NO ONE

The bitterness of numbness squeezing into his bones. Hyunjin open his eyes slowly as  he gets hurt by the loud and heavy lights falling on top of his head.

Hyunjin glance the watch on his wrist, its 7:56 Am. He take a look at his surrounding and remember about last night.

Yes, he was still at Felix's doorstep. Tears bring him to sleep last night. Just noticed that he actually sleeping in front of Felix's house.

He stood up, running his eyes through Felix's door. He still keeping hopes but it shattering already.

"You... Will never open up. No matter if I wait forever, you will continuously keep yourself away from me."

His head felt heavy, his body gets sore. But nothing hurting more than knowing that Felix, the one he love, will hate him forever.

Hyunjin tried to pull himself together and leave that place. The place he spent the night crying over the love of his life.

But he didn't felt any regrets, he told everything he wants last night. He didn't expect anything from Felix but resentment.

Hyunjin leave a big sigh before getting himself inside his house to prepare for his departure this noon.

There's text from Yeonjun, his soon-to-be chairman, reminding him about the flight schedule.

He just gave it an empty glance and goes into the bathroom to get himself ready.

After everything settled, Han already waiting at his car. He promised to send him there and with that he also took the responsibility to take care of Hyunjin's car.

Before Hyunjin walks to Han, he paused in front of Felix's house again. Who knows, he will suddenly open the door this time.

He waits for a few minutes not minding that Han and everyone were calling out his name as they rushing with the timer.

Hyunjin just glance at them for a second and put his eyes on the door again. Pulling the envelope from his pocket, bowing down and put the letter in front of the door.

He gave a smile, as if Felix can see it from the inside and was smiling at him too.

"Dont miss me too much or you'll get sick." He said.

Half of his heart collapsed along with those words flying through the air.

He walked of the stairs and that's when everyone making such noises about how he was going to be late.

"Lets just go already. The flight will not going to wait for us." Han being excited like he's the one who's gonna have a trip.

"You're being dramatic, Han ah." Seungmin shook his head at Han. "We're gonna miss you, Hyunjin." He said while looking at Hyunjin.

"Me too." Hyunjin reply.

"Don't be naughty okay? No one gonna watch over you right there." Chan also started to gets teary but he hold it back.

"I wont hyung." Hyunjin just smiled.

"Its so nice knowing you, hyung." Jeongin shook hand with Hyunjin.

"Me too. Take care."

"Comeback again if you miss wet tissue. I'm always ready for it." Minho teased, doesn't like the emotional atmosphere they brought up just now.

Then all of them busting a loud laughter especially Hyunjin.

"You guys acting like I'm going to be send into war. I just go there to work on my arts. Once I achieve everything, I will comeback here again." (Or maybe not, since there's nothing left for me here.)