☀︎︎ Lorelai Huh ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

She's standing in between my legs as I'm sitting on counter. I don't know what to do with my hands. They are currently resting on my lap as she undoes my bandage.

"What happened?" She asked. I shrug my non injured shoulder. She peers at me through her lashes. She silently removes the bandages. She doesn't wince nor does she stare at it too long.

My hands itch to wrap around her waist. My arms want to extend till I finally touch her and feel the spark but I keep to myself. But my eyes can't keep off her. The small frown of her brows when she dabs the antiseptic. Her teeth sinking into those full lips. The pain of the antiseptic were dull and numb.

"Stop looking at me like that." She mumbles and wraps the bandage around. I didn't listen, I meant to reply but words were caged by my teeth and would not escape my mouth. I just kept admiring her, picking out what I love and what I want to kiss.

She looked at me and sighed. Her hands touched mine but my eyes wouldn't look at them. I don't know whats happening to my speech but I can't talk all of a sudden.

"Are you mad at me?" She whispered. My eyes finally broke from hers and looked down at her hands touching mine. I faced my palms up and gently held her hands.

"Do you even like me?" I asked while looking at our hands. They fit well together. They looked good together.

"I don't know."

"I like you." I tell her and watch her eyes widen slightly. We sit in silence and her eyes bore into mine. The grey pouring all over my body, being nothing but cold silver.

"You...like me?" She sounded unsure. Unsure if she heard me or unsure that I actually mean it. I leaned forward and just as my lips grazed hers, my shoulder jolted in pain.

She outreached her hand and she placed it on my bandaged wound. The pain stopped immediately. It was numb. I didn't know what to do, so close to her. The warmth shared between us, our faces almost touching. Her lips grazing against mine as she tilted her head back. I like her, so much.

"Why do you...like me?" It was as if that word was foreign to her mouth, the first time she had ever tasted it.

"You're everything I swore never to mix with."

"I'm dangerous." She whispered against my lips. I'm coated in her, everything is her. Both her hands on each shoulder, careful not to fully touch but even the slightest touch jolts me with a euphoric feeling.

"Believe me, gorgeous, I know." My hands tug her closer by her blazer and her lips meet mine in a slow kiss.

It sends a message to my brain, serotonin flowing in my system. She was addictive, her tongue taking over dominance and I wouldn't have it any other way. She stroked her tongue against mine, erupting a zoo of butterflies. I grabbed a fistful of her blazer and tried to tug her closer. I needed her body against mine. Her nails roamed on my chest, gliding across my multiple scars that I wish to tell her about.