006

Elena was on her way to school earlier than usual, she wanted to speak to All Might and apologize. However when she was near the gates to school she was met with a crowd of reporters.

She saw some students be questioned, however Elena guessed that the reporters were only there because of All Might.

As Elena tried to walk into the gates unnoticed, she was pulled back by a reporter.

"Hey! Let me go! You can't just pull me here. I want to go to school!" Elena said as she pulled her arm back. They ignored her as they began asking. "What's it like learning from the number 1 himself?" The reporter asked.

"I'm sorry. Goodbye." Elena said and walked away. "Hey! The least you can do is answer one question! Kids are so damn greedy!" The reporter said, walking towards the gate.

Elena smirked to herself, knowing she's been told about the barrier. As the barrier got put up, she could hear the screech of the girl from afar. Elena looked ahead and saw Aizawa standing by the doors of school, looking at her. "You're early today." Aizawa said, a little confused. "Yeah I need to apologize to All Might Sensei." Elena said, bowing slightly to her teacher.

"All Might is off today. But you can go in." Aizawa said as he moved a little to let her go in. "Oh, okay." Elena said before walking in. Elena heard the barrier go down because there were still students that needed to get in.

Elena looked back only to see a grumpy blonde haired boy waving off the reporters in a rude way. Uraraka was talking while Iida was making weird hand gestures. Then there was Midoriya who was panicking. Elena stopped in her tracks upon seeing her classmates struggling.

She turned around and walked towards him. Just before Midoriya could say anything weird, Elena grabbed the back of his shirt, dragging him behind her as she made her way in to the school. She heard the same reporter yell for her. "Ungrateful child!" The reporter yelled.

Those words made Elena stop in her tracks. She looked back at the reporter, glaring daggers at her. "I'm not fucking ungrateful. Be grateful that you can even be here, piece of shit." Elena mumbled before dragging Midoriya into the school. As Elena entered the hallways she let him go and allowed him to walk on his own. "Thank you!" Midoriya thanked her.

"Don't worry about it." Elena said with a smile as she walked towards the classroom.

"Good job with yesterday's Battle Training." Aizawa began. "I've looked over your grades and evaluations." He said. The class tensed up at his words. "Bakugo. Grow up already. Stop wasting your talent." Aizawa said sternly.

Elena could hear Bakugo mumble a simple response. "And it seems that Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk...because just trying isn't going to cut it." Aizawa said. Elena could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I hate repeating myself. But you do have potential, assuming you can overcome this. Work at it, Midoriya." Aizawa finished. Earning an "Okay!" in response.

"Now onto homeroom business. Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today.." Aizawa began, making the class tense up.

"Another brutal pop quiz..?!" They thought.

"Today you'll pick a class President." Aizawa said, earning a gasp from the class. "Such a normal, school-like thing!" They frowned.

Elena chuckled at their reaction. However before she knew it almost the whole class was raising their hands, wanting to be class President. Aizawa sighed, but looked at the unbothered girl sitting in the front. He was curious of her.