Celadon Game Corner

"I need your help," Ash said, "they've been kidnapped... Will do...Meet me there...bye." "Are you sure you don't need our help," Black asked. "Hopefully I can get in and out without anyone noticing," Ash said, "Paul and Jimmy are coming along because they also have combat training. You have minimal combat training. I don't want to use my Pokemon, that's why Eevee and Pikachu are staying here." "Are you sure you're ok," White asked, "it's been 6 months since his death." "Yea I am," Ash said, "Silver and I weren't that close. I was always closer to Gold and Crystal even as a child. They were my godparents after all."

"Are you sure they're here," Jimmy asked. "It's been 2 hours since they were reported missing," Ash said, "they're either here or Johto. Go!" They all put their protective goggles on before the first flash bang went off. They used the cover to sneak into the basement. The second flash bang went off. "Find them," Paul yelled. Ash raced down to the second basement floor to the cells where captives of Team Rocket were held. It was where Marina, Jimmy's friend, had been held for a time before Victoria killed her. "How are thing's up there," Ash said into his Pokegear. "Fine," Jimmy said, "about 20 were stationed on this floor. A bit less if you ask me." "They were expecting us," Ash realised. "So your friends aren't here," Paul asked. "I don't know," Ash said, "I'll keep looking, but I haven't run into anyone yet." Just as Ash said that, 5 grunts came around the corner. Ash quickly took care of them before rushing down to Giovanni's office. There was a note on it. "Ash," Jimmy's voice, "we're being swarmed. Get up here." Ash put the note in his pocket before running upstairs.

"What happened," Ash yelled. "We don't know," Paul yelled, "they started coming from upstairs." "He's trying to finish us off here," Jimmy yelled, "so he doesn't have to face us later. He knows we don't have our Pokemon." "Well, that's not entirely true," Paul said. "Of course not," Ash said. "You brought one," Ash asked, "didn't you?" "Yea," Jimmy admitted. "On 3," Ash yelled, 3!" "Go Torterra," Paul yelled, "Ultimate Grass type move, Frenzy Plant." "Go Typhlosion," Jimmy yelled, "Ultimate Fire type move, Blast Burn "Go Blastoise," Ash yelled, "Ultimate Water type move, Hydro Cannon." "They didn't expect that," Paul muttered. "I think Giovanni did," Ash said, "that's why there are only E level grunts here." "Did you find anything on your friends," Jimmy asked. "Yea," Ash said, "I did." "What is it," Paul asked. "Giovanni has them," Ash said. "Where," Jimmy asked. "Where it truly first began," Ash said, "the town the first Pokedex was created. They're being held in Pallet Town."