007

Elena made her way back into the classroom after she had been at Recovery girls office, her sprained foot healed halfway, but it would take a couple of minutes, maybe an hour or so for it to get completely healed. So she was forced to still use her quirk to levitate it.

Elena opened the door as she levitated off to her seat, Aizawa already knowing about her condition.

"So seeing as Iida is now the president and Yaoyorozu is the vice you may both go back to your seats." Aizawa said as Elena decided to ask them about it later. But she was guessing that Midoriya gave his spot to Iida.

"Now for today's basic hero training." Aizawa continued. "This time All Might, myself and one other will supervise." Aizawa said.

"Um. What're we doing exactly?" Sero asked. "Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods. Rescue training!" Aizawa said.

"Rescue...Sounds like another rough day."

"Right!"

"Come on, this is what being a hero's all about! I'm pumped!"

"I'll be right at home in a flood, ribbit."

"Hey! I'm not done." Aizawa muttered angrily. "It's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes. As some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity." Aizawa continued.

"The training site is a bit remote. So we'll be going by bus. That's all. Get ready." Aizawa said.

____

As everyone walked out of the tunnel that went to the bus, Elena examined everyone's costumes. Seeing as Midoriya's was only wearing his gym suit along with a couple of support items.

'His hero suit is probably ripped from the training yesterday.' Elena thought as she approached the bus.

"Line up according to your I.D numbers! Fill those seats in orderly fashion!" Iida said. Elena just groaned before walking into the bus before everyone, sitting in one of the seats in the middle of it.

As she watched the bus fill up, she leaned her head against the window. She saw that most seats were now taken, and that there was one last student that hadn't seated. 'Fuck sake' She thought. Now knowing she wouldn't get a peaceful bus ride.

Bakugo sat down beside her with a tiring sigh.

"I generally say what's on my mind Midoriya." Asui began.

"Oh? What is it Asui?" Midoriya asked, earning the attention of Elena as her gaze went to them.

"Call me Tsu. Anyways, I think your quirk resembles All Might's." She finally said. Elena's eyes widened. 'It all finally made sense. I didn't realize that earlier.

But his quirk resembled All Might's...All might talks to Midoriya continuously. They had a talk about All Mights quirk and Midoriya in the office.

I'm definitely asking Midoriya about this later. It's unusually suspicious.' Elena's mind went everywhere as they continued to talk.

Midoriya became nervous as he began stuttering. "R-r-r-really?! Nah. I mean- I..."

"Hold up Tsuyu. All might doesn't get hurt though. They're already different in that way. But that sort of simple strength enhancing quirk is awesome! You can do a lot of cool stuff with it!" Kirishima said with almost stars in his eyes. Elena looked at the dense students on the bus. She was the only one that knew that All Might and Midoriya had a somewhat connection. Whether it's family like or not, they still had a weird connection. And Elena was the one to get to the bottom of it.