Your Dead To Me

Small Yelena POV
"Fuck they got away" I say slamming my gun on the floor of the empty warehouse. "Calm down Yelena I know Clint's weakness we just have to use those against him plus we can also trick his new partner" Natasha says as she walks closer to me. "True she won't know what's coming" I say, grabbing the loaded gun off the floor and firing randomly at an empty metal cargo box. The sound booming off the empty warehouse.

 "Where was she trained?" Natasha adds as we speed through the brightly lit city. "I don't know, I've never seen that style of hand to hand combat but she was good" I say rubbing my sore neck. I've wanted Clint Barton dead ever since he tried to sacrifice my sister for one of the stupid infinity stones. This is the perfect excuse because we were sent out on a mission to kill him. "We need a different way to attack this," Natasha says, pulling out her laptop. "When did we take down the Red Room?" I ask, trying to jog my mind. 

"A year ago" Natasha says. "How old is (Y/N)?" I ask "I don't know she looked about 19 maybe 20" Natasha says as she searches up (Y/N)'s name. Maybe she was trained in the Red Room I think to myself. If she is then all we have to do is take one of the vials of gas we used to free the widows and flip it around to reactivate whatever neuro brain path they used. "Then we would have our own Black Widow!" I yell out loud. "What?" Natasha asks, looking over at me. I explained my plan to her. She agrees with it and we head out in search of Tony Stark or Bruce.