A Tease

The next morning I woke up. Kate is still asleep on top of me and the T.V is playing as background noise to this movie perfect morning. Well mostly movie perfect first things first we aren't dating we just kiss from time to time. Friends with benefits. Not the right benefits though. I fall back asleep for a few minutes but wake up to Kate moving positions on top of me. "Good morning" I say as I play with her hair. "Morning" she mumbles as she sits up. She smiles when she sees me shirtless. "You did this last night" I add as a blush fills her cheeks. "I am aware" She says leaning down to place a small kiss on my lips. "6 more days" I say. "6 more days and we return to chaos" Kate adds. "Ya but at least we will have some allies Yelena and Natasha" I say "Hopefully" Kate says. "If it all goes to plan" I say.

"Yep" Kate says, staring at me. I follow her gaze to my chest where my abs are exposed. "Ma'am" I say waving my hand in front of her face. "It's not polite to stare" I add sitting up so now we are chest to chest. "You're teasing," Kate says looking into my eyes. "Exactly" I say with a grin. "You tease" she says, filling the gap to kiss me again. We pull apart both heavily breathing. "Let's make breakfast," Kate says, finally hopping off of me. "Ok" I say, folding the blanket and joining Kate in the kitchen. When I sleep I wear a sports bra and a t-shirt. I don't know it's comfortable so I still had a sports bra on. I was not completely shirtless. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed some stuff and Kate grabbed some stuff. Then I sit on the countertop and watch Kate cook. 

"Are you going to help?" She asks, turning to me. "What do you mean I am making sure it doesn't burn" I say switching my vision from her to the stove. "Flip it" I add. She turns to the stove and says "You're right". "Thanks, thanks" I say laughing. She shakes her head. "What? I was right" I say, hopping off the counter and walking over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder watching her flip and season the food. "You're hurting my shoulder," she says. ,"I am so very sorry ma'am" I add letting go of her. 

"You tease," she adds sarcastically."Calm down" I say with a smug grin. I know exactly what I am doing. Making her want me. Not the other way around. "How are we going to keep whatever this is a secret from Clint" she asks plating the food. I take my plate and walk over to the table. "First things first this is nothing" I say. I watch as her cheery grin drops. "I didn't mean it like that" I add quickly. "Go on" she pushes. "Ok sorry" I say. "Second, what is there to keep secret? He knows you have a crush on me" I say. "Did he tell you?" She asks. "No I assumed after our session a night or few ago" I say

"Ah" Kate says while shoving a forkful of eggs in her mouth. We lapse into a comfortable silence with the T.V once again acting as background noise.

"So what are we going to do today?" Kate asks. I look up and shrug. "Don't ask me I got no ideas" I say, finishing up my breakfast. "Feels like a lazy day though" I add stretching my arms above my head. "I'm going to go shower be right back" I say, taking my plate over to the sink and walking to my room. "Ok" Kate adds from the kitchen.

Before I get into the shower I check my phone where I see multiple missed calls from Clint. My mind starts to race. What if they died? What if he needed me and I was irresponsible and made out with his partner instead. "Fuck fuck fuck" I say grabbing my phone and typing in my password. I drop it when I see a text saying "Don't worry about it, we're fine" my thoughts calm as I leave to get in the shower. But something didn't exactly feel right about that.