Sports Festival- Part 11 (Chapter 21)

-Previously-

"The first round of the semifinal. They're both from a family of heroes. A battle of the elites." Present Mic said. "Iida Tenya from the hero course, versus Todoroki Shoto from the hero course." Present Mic announced.

"Start!" Present Mic said.

Todoroki then started to make ice. Iida ran around the ice. Todoroki was quick to make ice but Iida dodged it.

Todoroki made more ice but Iida dodged. Now Iida was trapped. There was Ice on both sides. "Iida has been surrounded!" Present Mic said.

Todoroki then made more ice, going towards Iida's direction. "Todoroki is going for the win!" Present Mic exclaimed. Iida dodged the ice. 'Woah' you thought. Iida jumped over Todoroki. Iida then tried to kick Todoroki but he dodged.

Iida then kicked Todoroki. "Ouch," you hissed. Todoroki froze the ground but Iida avoided it. Iida grabbed Todoroki and tried to drag him to the boundaries, which failed. Iida stopped. Todoroki froze Iida's engines with his ice.

Todoroki then started freezing Iida. Iida was frozen in place just like Annie. "Iida is incapacitated. It's Todoroki's victory!" Midnight announced.

"I'm next...with Bakugo!" You said nervously.

"Todoroki advances to the finals without using his fire." Present Mic said. The crowd cheered.

-Present Time-

It was now you and Bakugo's match. "Start!" Present Mic yelled. 

You started humming. Bakugo then fell in your control, you smirked but not for long. He then snapped out of control. "Huh! What the hell! Are you Midoriya or something?" You asked him shocked. 

"I'm not that damn Nerd!" He yelled while blasting an explosion. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Woah! Bakugo broke out of L/n's control. Looks like some people can break out of these manipulator's controls!" Present Mic said.

"What!" You yelled. Bakugo then blasted an explosion but you managed to dodge it. You then tried to hum but you were interrupted by Bakugo making another explosion ripping a small piece of your uniform. "Aish." You muttered. 

Bakugo then made another explosion ripping another small piece of your shirt. "What the heck, not my uniform!" You yelled in annoyance. "Shut up!" Bakugo yelled making another explosion, you dodged in. 

"Why the heck can't I control you!" You yelled in anger and confusion. Bakugo made an even bigger explosion making some cement fly your way. You groaned. "Just give up Idiot!" Bakugo yelled trying to make you give up.

You then tried to sing again but Bakugo made another explosion. You covered your face with your arms. "Stupid Explosions!" You yelled in annoyance. You looked back just to see Bakugo in front of you. "Just give up." He said. "No! What the hell!" You yelled.

He then was quick to push you to the ground and pin you down. He gripped your neck. "Look who can't sing anymore." He teased. You then started to squirm. You both made eye contact. 'Ah shit.' You cursed. The eye contact made you think of something.

You then kicked his well uh bird which made him groan in pain. You then ran far from him, panting. "You bitch!" He cursed running his way towards you, ready to blast an explosion. You then realized that his explosion was gonna hit your hair. "What the hell! not my hair! It has someone from the audience's hair tie!" You yelled in annoyance.

"I don't care!" He yelled attacking with another explosion, you dodged it swiftly. 

You were running away but still facing him, but you fall down on your butt. You tripped on rubble. 'I am a loser. Sorry Mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, tita, Tito, cousins, my great ancestors.'

Bakugo then smirked and grabbed your neck again. You were squirming. "S-stop" You tried to say. His grip was strong. Your squirming then started to slow down. You felt weak. "What the..." you muttered before you passed out.

"L/n has been incapacitated. It's Bakugo's Victory!" Midnight announced. A hospital bed carried you to the Recovery Girl's room to rest. 

-Time Skip-

You finally woke up. You groaned as you got up. "You're finally awake dear." Recovery girl said, shooting a smile. "Mhm. I'm sorry I must have been a bother..." You said. "No worries dear." She said kindly. The door then busted open revealing Ochako, Tsuyu, and Midoriya. "L/n!" They said in unison.

"Hi?" You asked confused. "Are you feeling okay now? Kacchan went rough with the explosions. It's surprising to see you just passed out. You're really strong L/n!" Midoriya exclaimed. "Thanks, Midoriya, but I don't know how Bakugo got out of my control...It was like your match with Shinso." You replied slightly dissappointed.

"Hey, It's fine L/n. Although it shocked me how it didn't work. Maybe he was immune or something?" Ochako said. You laughed at her conclusions. 

You then stopped laughing. "What happened to Todoroki and Bakugo's Match?" You asked. "Bakugo won. Todoroki lost." Tsuyu informed. "Ah, I see..." You said while nodding your head slowly. 

-Time Skip-

Bakugo was chained up while standing on the first place platform. You were in third place because Iida had to go away for Family problems. You we're worried for him.  

"Young L/n. You have finally shown your quirk and what it was capable of. That will be helpful in capturing villains and getting information from them. Congratulations!" All Might congratulated you as he put the Third place medal on your neck.

All Might then congratulated Todoroki. He seemed upset and disappointed. You pitied him. All Might then tried to put the medal on Bakugo but Bakugo was avoiding it and complaining. You sighed. All Might finally was able to place the medal around his neck. 

'I placed in the sports festival. I did it. I wonder how my parents feel. I hope they like it.' Those were your thoughts that were inside of your head.

And then the Sports festival Finally ended with a bang! ... Not a real bang though.

-Done-