Stabbed (Chapter 27)

-Previously-

You run with Midoriya as you see Kota about to get attacked by a Villain. You pushed Kota out of the way. "Why did you..." Kota asked. "You're both on the list." The villain said talking about Midoriya and me.

You looked at Kota who was crying. You pulled him close to you as the villain approached the three of you.

Midoriya stood up, ready to fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was carrying Kota as Midoriya walked beside us. We were going to inform the teachers about the villains. "Almost there..." You said running with the three. "That's..." Kota mumbled. You looked where he was looking. "Mr. Aizawa!" You and Midoriya yelled.

"L/n, Midori-" Aizawa was cut off looking at Midoriya's injured body. "We're glad to see you..." Midoriya said.

Kota hopped off your back. "It's terrible, there's a lot I need to tell you!" Midoriya said.

"We'll leave Kota to you!" I and Midoriya said as we ran away.

"I'll go somewhere else!" You informed Midoriya. "Wait-!" Midoriya yelled but you already ran off.

You then run into Uraraka and Tsuyu with a blonde girl. "Huh?" You muttered.

-Present Time-

You look at the two girls, nervous for them. Until a voice spoke.

"One of the villains' targets, It's Kacchan. Kacchan should avoid combat and act alone as possible." Mandalay said.

"Bakugo..." You mumbled.

You hid behind a tree. Uraraka's arm had a cut. "Come out now~," The blonde girl said. She then threw her knife at the tree and you flinched. "There you are!" The blonde girl exclaimed trying to attack you but you dodged. "L/n!" Tsuyu exclaimed.

You then opened your mouth to use your quirk but the blonde girl was fast enough to slice your throat. You held your throat in pain. Tsuyu then grabbed Uraraka and threw her away but failed.

You couldn't talk at all. The blonde girl damaged your vocal cords. You then stood up and tried to fight Toga but she kept dodging. 

Blonde girl pinned Tsuyu on a tree with a hook. Uraraka then ran her way to Blondie as she dodged blondie's knife. Uraraka grabbed Blondie and pinned her to the ground. Blondie then placed a needle in Uraraka's thighs. 

You tried to stop her but failed when she grabbed her knife and stabbed your foot with the knife. You flinched but you didn't stop to try and attack. Toga got off of Uraraka as she went to you. You then were about to throw a punch but she stabbed your arm. You fell down in pain. "L/n!" Tsuyu exclaimed as she went to you. 

"L/n!" Someone called your name. Toga flinched and stabbed your hand one last time which made you wince. Then Toga left. "Shoji? Everyone!" Tsuyu exclaimed as she went next to your body that was laying on the ground in pain.

Uraraka tried to chase after Toga but Tsuyu stopped her saying its too dangerous. 

"What happened to L/n?" A worried Midoriya said looking at your body who passed out on the ground. "The villain stabbed her multiple times and cut her throat." Tsuyu explained.

Midoriya, Shoji, and Todoroki we're worried for you. 

Shoji then grabbed your body and carried you next to Midoriya. 

-Dream-

"Get away! Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he was captured by villains. You were terrified as it was too late. 

'You failed'

'Useless'

'weak'

'you failed to protect'

'you're no hero' 

voices said around you. "S-stop..." You tried to finish but your throat couldn't handle it. "L/n!" Someone's voice called. "L/n!" It called again. "L/n!" 

-End of dream-

The last call was what made you wake up. "Are you ok...?" Midoriya asked. You tried to talk but you could not. 

You looked at your stab wounds as you flinched in pain. You then made some hand signals saying 'where is Bakugo?' your hand signals said. "Kacchan? He got captured by a magician who's a villain, there he is!" Midoriya said as he looked at the sky. We were chasing the villains as I was on Shoji's back. 

You tried to wiggle out but failed. "Don't," Shoji warned. You listened as you stayed there on his back worried.

Shoji tried to drop me. you shook your head furiously. You held his arms hard. They didn't stop you as Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around the four of us. As Uraraka tapped us to make us float. Tsuyu threw us over to catch the villain.

You clung to Shoji's arms as we landed on the villain meeting three more villains.