Odd place

They group will never understand what they saw but it still scared them. They would never talk about it, knowing what it would do to y/n. They also headed to the store to buy a brace for their foot. Once it was on, it was weird, it was tight, and felt wrong in a shoe. But y/n knew it was something to get used to. The guest room became theirs and clothes were bought so they had something to wear. 

Y/n's pov

Life is odd, I live with Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, and some guy I haven't met yet. He is always in his room, and never comes down for dinner, or any meal. It is still weird to get used to but, that is life. Life is not perfect. 

After a bit of sitting in my room, I was bored so I headed to the living room, careful not to make any noise. I don't know what time it is but oh well, once I got to the living room, I plop on the couch and think of what to do, I don't want to watch tv, don't want to play on a consul or play a bored game by my self. I guess that leaves reading, but I don't like to, well sometimes I do but other times, it is boring. Maybe sit outside? That sounds better, plus I can see the stars. I carefully make my way outside, close the door, and lay down. You could see every star, even if I was could I didn't care, it was so pretty. I felt like I was being watched but I shock it off, I loved it outside, it was like an escape, not having to worry about getting yelled at, the air filling my lungs felt amazing. Tommy sits down near me and asked "Why are you out here?" I didn't know how to respond so I just shrugged. " I guess I was just bored and didn't want to read," I say. 

Not in the mood to talk or have a conversation, I try and get up. Shit. I slip on a patch of ice and hit my head on the ground. I don't know what to do, I wasn't bleeding but it hurt. Tommy offered me a hand, which I took. But almost fell back down again, I laughed at it letting him know it was okay to laugh at. I was tired so when we got back in, I just went to sleep in my bed.

420 words, I stoped updating cause of school being a bitch, but my school is doing a play so I have to take time and do that. I am so sorry I couldn't finish this chapter until later then when I should have. But anyway, have a good day or night where ever you are in the world. I love you and you should too, bye!!!