P/2

"Dad she's awake" The angelic face of a girl is the first thing I saw as I opened my eyes.

N-nasaan ako?

Base on what everything I saw here inside the room there's a lot of medical machine and things surely I was in the hospital.

What am I doing here?

How did I get here?

The last thing I remember that I did was I wrapped a rope around my neck.

And now I am surrounded by people I do not know. Based on their posture I can tell that they are rich.

"Doc her oxygen saturation!" The girl shouted. At this point I don't know what is happening. I can't feel anything. I also can't feel that I'm breathing anymore.

What the hell is wrong with this?!

"Hurry nurse!"

"Airbag!"

"200 joles clear!"

"Doc still nothing!"

"Honey hang in there! We got this!"

"Again! Cardiac arrest!"

Slowly I felt my eyes closing after everything went black.

...

At the second time I opened my eyes, I knew that I was in a different room. There's a clean ledge refrigerator and s mini sofa I think this was a private hospital room, Indeed.

I can see there's a dextrose connected on my body. But that thing can't stop me to go to bathroom. Nobody's around so the room is so quiet unlike the room I was earlier.

When I look at my face in the mirror my soul and strength almost run out of my body. My body was so stunned and my eyes was widened.

Who the fuck is this?! Why my face is like this?! Who am I?! Am I dreaming? This is so impossible.

I tried to rubbed my face, and washed it with water hoping that I was just mistaken but nothing changed!

Damn it! what's going on?

Once upon a time there was a princess who woke up from a long sleep, she loves to sleep  so she can run to the cruelty of the world.

One day the princess tried to pretend to be someone else but failed.

Ridiculously, the princess and I looks like having a same situation. I am now pretending to be someone I am not.

Weeks had passed, The Doctor said that I am his daughter and the nurse also convincing me that she is my mom.
Not even once or thrice I tried to convince myself during the days that maybe I am their daughter. But no! I would not convinced that I am their daughter. They're even not look like my parents face.

I am trying my best to get a long with them.
Until now I get too used of them calling me Kelly obviously their daughter's name,  but I am not Kelly I am Savannah Rae for Pete'sake!

But somehow these past few days had been fine. Nothing bothered me much. And they all thought that I had my short memory loss. They also said that I was lying here for almost six months and I did not die that it's seems so miracle.