P/3

"Stand up there and I'll show you something" I turned my gaze to Saint who is now standing on the balcony of my room.

I'm not surprised every time he's suddenly appears, I followed what he said because I also can't say no. when I came out of my room I found my parents in the living room.

"kelly, sweety your boyfriend asked us a permission he said he will take you for a walk" my mom smile was so wide.

"Surprisingly, before you didn't let us know when both of you will going out somewhere, now you're letting us know, the two of you really have changed" my dad added while reading is newspaper.

"okay Calvin take care of my daughter"

"ofcourse, I'll take care of it" Saint replied at the same time looking at me as if he was going to do something bad to me based on his gazed.

I was also in the hospital and at home for a few months. I’m still scared to go out because of the dark shadows that are inevitable every time I look at the people around me. Now that Saint and I are going somewhere knowing that I am with the grim reaper it helps to reduced my fears a bit.

"let's go babe" I was surprised when Saint suddenly grabbed my hand I tried to remove it but it tightened the grip on my hand even more,

are you really trying my temper ?

I like your face when you get annoyed.

Can you not stop reading what's on my mind? It's creepy, so stop it.

Finally he never speak again in my mind.

"You'll going to drive?" I asked when he opened the driver's seat door, he just looked at me with astonishment.

When he was in Kaizen's body, he shows an over reaction maybe because he was in a human body and naturally had emotions while when  he is already wearing his real suits with his black leather jacket and black hat, his aura is so cold reason to give shiver all over your body when you stared.

"What?" Then he back now with his no expression face.

"Nothing, I thought grim reapers doesn't know how to drive" I answered.

"stop watching some nonsense entertainment" He said while getting in the car, he didn't even open the door for me.

I just slept the whole trip, Saint woke me up when we got to the place we were going to. I looked around me, there were ferris wheels, vikings, horror trains and this place was also full with a lot of people, where at the fiesta, indeed.

Sooner, I was starting to see shadows on the backs of the people who were here. I have a strong suspicious that something bad will happen later that will cause the death of some people here.

"Ah!" I hissed when I felt someone bamp at me.

"Sorry po ate, sorry" said a child who was now wiping his clothes because he almost fell down when he bamp at me.

"It's okay, are you wounded?" I asked. I held his hand, My eyes widened, I was too stunned to speak when I saw the tragic death that would happen to the child sooner or later.

Its head was full of blood, I also saw a machine that seemed to have been removed by it's screw causing the machine to lose control. I saw his mom holding his dead body on a carousel.

Calm down Kelly, you have to train yourself

I heard  Saint's voice in my mind.

S-saint.