lol i punched someone again <3

so uh-

IT WAS NOT MY FAULT OK

ok so this is what happened

so i was skiing with my classmates and when we were walking back to our school, my classmates saw a mouce (AND IT WAS SO GOD DAMN CUTE EVEN THO IT LOOKED LIKE A MOUCE MIXED WITH A WOLLYMAMMOTH-) and i also wanted to see it.

but i was hiding under the snow so i removed the snow a little bit to see it and so did my other classmate (we're gonna call her sophia)

so i was digging a little bit and i saw the mouce and stuff.

we then moved on but sophia went faster to our school and i didn't think anything abt it.

when we (me and my friend) reached the school we went to put our stuff away (skiing stuff) and our teacher said "i hear you were harrassing an animal"

WHEN I TELL YOU WAS SHOCKED- LIKE I WAS SPEECHLESS

i was like "no i didnt harrasss an animal.. why?"

"sophia here told me that you were breaking a mouce's nest and poked it with something sharp"

and i told her that i wanted to see it i didn't break the 'nest! (it wasnt a nest bc there was nothing around it it was just hiding there under the snow)

after that i go to our spots where we leave our jackets and i-

guess what i do

I SLAP THAT BITCH SO HARD IT LEFT A MARK-

THEN I GRABBED HER ARM AND TWISTED IT AND YELLED "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE ALSO "HARRASSING" THAT MOUCHE?! HUH?!"

"YOURE ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK WORSE CRYING AND WHINING TO YOUR POOR LITTLE MOMMY ABOUT HOW I HURT YOU OR STARTED A FIGHT EVEN THO IT WAS YOU"

"YOU ARE ALWAYS FRAMING ME!!"

and after that she ran  off to tell our teacher-
and i took a huge shit

and i went to class and my teacher confronted me and i had to apologise 😐

anyways ily guys <33

and we're almost on the 69th chapter 😋😋