Part-4

[At 9 pm, the six of them went to Munif's restaurant.] Munif asked, "So, are you all ready?" Farhan said, "Yes, okay. Okay, the plan is..." Munif interrupted and said, "One minute, Bhaiya." He gave five envelopes to five of them. All of them opened and saw a lot of money. Nafiz said, "Bloody rascal. I knew from the beginning that he was the scoundrel who stole the truck, and all of us got screwed." Munif said, "That's why I'm distributing the money among you all." Faiyaz asked, "You've your own restaurant. Then did you have to do such a thing?" Munif said, "Because the restaurant is on mortgage now. I've only three months to repay the money to the lenders, or else they'll take my restaurant away. I had to do it." Farhan said, Everyone put the envelopes in the center." Zarif asked, "Why?" Farhan said, "Because in order to loot a bank, we'll be needing guns, cars, cameras, explosives. And to buy all these, we'll be needing all these money." Munif asked, "What if I hadn't been a gentleman, Bhaiya?" Farhan said, "Then we'd have robbed something else." Nafiz said, "That we can still rob something else. For now, let's keep the money to ourselves." Faiyaz said, "No, Mama. Bhaiya is right. When we're already in a feast, then what's the need to beg? With you, Bhaiya." All of them gave the money to Farhan, except Salman. Farhan said, "Salman." Salman looked at everybody, who were looking at him, and he said, "This will be enough for me. I'll leave now." Then he left. Nafiz said, "That's even better. The money which would split in six, will now be divided into five parts." Farhan, "No, the money will still be divided into six parts." Nafiz asked, "Why, are you going to give me an extra one, Farhan?" Farhan said, "Not at all. Everything in the bank is computerized. Security cameras, the vaults of the bank, and a code to break the vault. And to break that code, we'll be needing a software engineer." Nafiz asked, "Why need an engineer, Farhan? (Pointing at Zarif) This Tarzan of ours will break that code, won't he?" Farhan said, "We'll have to break the banks vault, Nafiz, not the bank manager's neck." Zarif asked, "What are you making him understand, Bhaiya?" He won't make the difference between a software and a footwear, (pointing at Nafiz) isn't it, Mama?" Munif asked, "What do we do now, Bhaiya?" Farhan said, "We gotta get Salman."

[Salman went to lawyer's office the next day, and gave the lawyer the bundle of money.] The lawyer said, "This isn't enough." Salman asked, "I love my son, isn't that enough?" The lawyer said, "No, this won't be enough." Salman asked, "What do you mean?" He said, "Look, Salman, this money will be enough to fight the case, but not to win. To win the case, the judge will ask you, whether your son will have a better future with you or not. Will you son have new clothes to wear, a better place to live, his own to play with, and a qualified institution to study in. They'll see a college from the outside as well, mostly. And the answer for all these is money, Salman. A lot of money. I'm sorry, Salman." Then Salman went out of the building getting sad and depressed. He was thinking what to do. Then a big car came near him and stopped, and a door opened. He saw Munif and became shocked, and he saw Farhan and Zarif beside Munif. Munif nodded his head to tell Salman to come in. Salman thought for a few seconds, and he stepped inside the car. Then he gave his envelope to Farhan, and Farhan signaled Zarif to close the door. And they went away. All of them went to the terrace of a hotel.