Part-6

Finally came the D-day. Zarif and Munif arrived at the bank at 8:45. Zarif saw the bank manager going to his room. He was keeping tabs on the security guards. After 20 minutes, in 9:05, Faiyaz and Nafiz arrived there. They went inside and sat down in the waiting place. Munif saw them and confirmed the time. Then at 9:16, Farhan and Salman arrived with their car. They came inside the bank, Munif saw them directly and confirmed their presence. They directly went to the manager's cabin. Farhan put his bag in the manager's table. The manager asked, "Excuse me gentlemen, is this some kind of a joke?" Farhan said, "Uhm, no. Actually, it's a robbery." The manager was about to get up from his seat, then Farhan pulled out his gun and said, "Forget it. (Speaking in Bangla:) If we succeed today, then at the most, you'll lose your job. If we're unsuccessful, then at the least, you'll lose your life. That's why, you please do your work quietly and let us do ours. (In English:) Got it? No? I'll translate real fast. If we pull this one off, if we pull this one off, at worst, you'll your job. If we don't, at best, you'll be shot. So, why don't you please shut your mouth, and continue doing your work and allow us to do ours. Then Salman asked, "Excuse me, can you please?" Then he sat in the manager's chair, and Farhan held the manager in gunpoint. Salman started everything. He was trying to decode the security cameras first, but the password was wrong, so the access was denying repeatedly. The others were watching out outside. Then Salman finally deactivated all the cameras, and broke the code of the vault. Then he signaled Farhan, and Farhan quickly hit behind the manager's head and made him unconscious. Then he came out of the room and signaled everyone, and everyone quickly pulled out and wore their masks. Then Munif and Zarif quickly hit behind the guards' head and made them unconscious. Then Zarif said, "Down, down, down. Everybody down. I said down, damn it!!" Then Munif quickly stood up in a table and shouted, "Down!!" Then he started shooting all the cameras and broke them. Everyone started shouting, and Faiyaz said, "Get down!!" Nafiz said, "Don't shout, anyone. Down!!" Then Farhan and Salman came out of the cabin, and they went inside the vaults. Munif shot a vault's door which was made of glass, and went inside the vault. Salman sighed and said, "You idiot, that wasn't necessary. I opened all the doors anyway." Zarif said, "Okay, let's go inside now." Faiyaz quickly went near the alarm spot, and cut the wires of the alarm. Farhan, Salman and Zarif quickly started to put the money inside the bags. The rest three were keeping tabs outside. A cashier was trying to move from his place. Munif said in Bangla, "Hey, don't move up. Keep your hands up. Hands up!!" Then the cashier was trying to move, then Munif shot him immediately. The three of them finished filling money in the bags. Then they came out of the vaults and gave two bags to the others. At 9:28, they came out of the bank successfully. Munif and Nafiz gave high five and started laughing. Zarif sighed out with a relief. Then they were shocked to see what was ahead of them. They saw that the whole place was surrounded by police. The ERT (Emergency Response Team; Canadian SWAT) also arrived there right away. All of them prepared themselves and took out their guns. Farhan signaled Zarif, Zarif nodded his head and took out s small remote from his pocket and pressed the button. Then two powerful blasts occurred, blowing off two of their cars, where they put bombs beneath their cars. The police started firing bullets at them. They went to a side, and Farhan shouted, "Fire!!" Then the six of them started firing at the police. A heavy shootout was taking place. Everyone was firing and starting to move slowly. Farhan started to move beside his car. He put his bag inside the car, then suddenly Faiyaz got hit by a bullet in his left shoulder. Farhan quickly changed his gun round, and went near Faiyaz. He shouted, "Faiyaz!! Come on, come on. Come on quick. Everyone, run quickly. In different directions. Go quickly. Go, go, go!!!" Then he put Faiyaz at the back seat and quickly started his car and went away. Zarif took a police bike and started quickly. Salman saw a big truck, he went near the truck and pulled the driver out. Then he went through the main road. Munif went through the bushes and quickly slided down the grasses beside the stairs and landed on the main road. Then he saw Detective Davison beside him, who was pointing a gun towards him.