FIVE

Third person

Abhishek, sitting in his office, looking through some files. He hears a knock on the door.

"Yeah" Abhishek grunts as the door opens.

"Sir we have news about a team going to cafe" Abhishek nods at him to continue. The guard, who had a name tag read - John, looks nervous as he says, "we have managed to track him.."

"But?"

"-but we don't know if it's a trap or actual plan" the guard completes.

"Go get the car ready"

"But sir, I can arrange a team, to check -"

"Now" Abhishek orders, stern. John runs out of the room.

Abhishek stands up from his chair, keeps the files aside, he loves to keep his things neat and clean. He hates people who aren't. He takes his gun from the drawers, he clicks it, and tucks in it at his back.

He finds Veeranshu in his room, door ajar.  He knocks once, then pushes it open to call Veeranshu but stops as he finds Veer and Bani sleeping sound. Peaceful.

All he's ever wanted since the incident is for his little sister to be happy. Bani's happiness lies with Veer and vice versa. He's happy. Happy for them.

He closes the door, asks guards not to disturb them

He closes the door, asks guards not to disturb them. He only once dreamt of something similar, when he was ten. No one knows about this, except their nanny Rita.

He has never found that someone. He's never tried. He never will.

Love is not meant for people like him.

He has other concerns too, things to take care of, rather dream of a life with full nine yards.

////

Abhishek stops at the abandoned building near cafe. He puts his hand out to signal the guards behind him to stop. He's here with just three guards, 'cause he knows it's a trap.

He knew it when he was informed about the attack, because the cafe already had guards, and they didn't inform. So, here he is, alone,  didn't want to waste manpower on a simple task. They wanna trap him, but became trapped instead.

He knows who's responsible too.

The car stops with the guards getting out looking at him for orders. John has his