chapter twenty-four.

DAY TWO

DAY TWO.

"Uh, you rented a car?" I asked, feeling stupid about this question because there is actually a car right in front of us. Nicolas nodded, tossing the keys up and then catching it quickly.

"There are a few places we should go to, you might like it." he answered, grinning from ear to ear. He opened the car door, waiting for me to sit down.

Akaroa was a small town, and I figured there were few malls... or even buildings itself. The people here knew each other very well, some grew up here, while some just moved because they didn't have anything to do in the real world.

I get inside the car, not wanting to waste time. It was already twelve in the afternoon, we wanted to stay at home until for some reason... Nicolas planned all of this.

He waited for me to settle in until he closed the car door softly and ran to the other side. I smiled, what is it with him being a gentleman today? He got inside the car, and his perfume filled my nose.

It smelled like mint with a little hint of chocolate, is that even possible? At this point, anything about him was possible. He makes the impossible, possible.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Nico asked, I looked at him.

Shaking my head, I giggled. "Nothing, nothing."

He raised a brow, but smiled. Not asking anymore questions, he drives away. I wanted to ask him what the plan was for today, but I wanted him to surprise me. So instead of just staring at him, I looked outside the window.

The big sign was the first thing I noticed, not because of how hard it was to pronounce, but because of how bright it was

The big sign was the first thing I noticed, not because of how hard it was to pronounce, but because of how bright it was. And the beauty of it made me want to ask a million questions.

What place is this?

Nicolas must have read my mind, because he laughed. "Montrillania's Fashion Industry."

I looked at him. I don't know anyone with that last name... but it sounded so pretty and elegant.

"It's a family friend." he said. I nodded, family friend. "Ready?" he asked.