Chapter Sixty-Two

"Mmmm... Buongiorno bambina"

Danielle woke up to the feeling on lips on hers, lips that she would never get tired off. "Mmmm" she hummed, Danielle opened her sleepy eyes to her fiancée straddling her waist. "Oh it is a good morning" she smiled widely at the brunettes naked chest. "You shouldn't be in here though baby, it's our wedding day"

Stefania moved her lips down to her fiancées neck, leaving slow sloppy kisses all over her soft skin.

The little blonde let out quiet moans on every kiss, "Stef"

Stefania pulled her lips away and hovered over her fiancées face, "Sí bella?"

Danielle bit her bottom lip and held onto the Italian's waist, "You really wasn't lying when you said I get to wake up to this every day.... but baby, I'm serious you should not be in here" the little blonde chuckled.

Stefania let out a little giggle, "Who says we can't be together on our wedding day?"

"It's tradition bambi... plus the girls would kill us for being together right now"

The Italian ran her hands up underneath the blondes loose T-shirt to her boobs and slowly started squeezing her nipples.

Danielle shook her head and eyed up her fiancées very naked body, "You are so beautiful" she whispered, "But you need to leave before they catch us". She tried to sit up but Stefania pushed her back down.

"How about we make our own traditions?" Stefania whispered seductively. She leaned down and started to kiss the blondes lips again.

"Mmm baby" Danielle moaned quietly,

"It's our wedding day" Stefania whispered seductively, "Our son is being looked after by his aunties and we're alone...."

"So what are you suggesting we do?" Danielle smirked.

The Italian squeezed her future wife's nipples tugging on them slightly. "I have an idea of who I want to do..."

"Oh yeah? Who?" Danielle teased.

"Well.." Stefania breathed. She shuffled her body down and leaned down to place a wet kiss to her fiancées stomach. Slowly and surely she moved up over her abs, lifting up her shirt exposing her amazing boobs. Her lips attached themselves to one of her nipples, her other hand taking care of the other.

Danielle let out breathy moans and ran her fingers through the brunettes long curly hair. "Fuck... Stef..."

The Italian pulled her lips away from her nipples and hovered over her face again, she let out a little breath, "I'm sorry"

"Huh?" Danielle breathed heavily.

"About the other night... about the argument... about Isabella" Stefania whispered

Danielle let out a little groan, "Did you really have to bring her up in the middle of sex?"

Stefania let out a little laugh and shook her head. "I just wanted to apologise again... I love you and I shouldn't have sta-"

Danielle interrupted her mid sentence by pulling their lips back together, Stefania moaned into her lovers mouth. Her hips started to grind between the blonde legs causing their naked bodies to rub against each other.

"Hmmm Stef baby", she held onto the Italian wrist and pushed her hand lower.

"So you interrupt me and them put my hand between your legs?" Stefania asked with raised eyebrows.

"Mhm, fuck me"

Stefania licked her lips then bit the bottom one, "How about you sit on my face instead?"