1.Wolf Moon

Natasha is lying in her bed,upset that she's on house arrest
Every since she was born she had problems with her anger.

In the beggining of the summer she got into a pretty bad fight with the one and only Jackson Whittemore.Since then the two had supposedly made up but Natasha never really liked him that much so her apology was not very sincere,I mean it was his fault he's dating one of her best friends and still proceeded to try and kiss her in the locker room after the final match.

After that she was sent to Anger Management-yet again-so her summer sucked.She has been back for a week now but she isn't allowed to go out of the house for ,,her own safety,, as if a literal fucking witch couldn't protect herself.

Now the actual reason she's locked up is because Noah Stilinski and Deaton are afraid that if she socializes too soon she might get in trouble again.Totaly valid reason might I add.

Her best friends Scott and Stiles went out into the woods to look for a dead body,she really wanted to go with but her every move is being watched by her little bit too overprotective father.Her other best friend Sadie McCall didn't go with her brother and best friend,her reason was that she was tired but in reality she just felt bad for her best friend.She knew how much she wanted to leave the house and look for the body,now Sadie didn't know this but investigating was one of the only things that could get Natasha's mind off of her worries.Wierd hobby I know but what can I say,she is a Hale after all.

Eventually Natasha decided that waiting around for Stiles to come back was a really stupid idea since he's most likely going to get caught by Noah.After that he's going to get dragged home,and made to listen to the iconic Stilinski lecture about privacy that both of them had heard way too many times.

Just then she heard the front door open,and in came an upset Noah Stilinski and a defensive Stiles.She listened to the lecture for a while and then went to sleep

————————————————————————

Natasha woke up rather early,meaning an hour and a half earlier than she was supposed to.Before school she wanted to talk to Deaton about a dream she had a couple of nights ago.

While it could have been nothing,it also could have been something big.Being a witch comes with many abilities,one of them being seeing things that are likely to happen,or already happened.

Stiles was still asleep,snoring as loudly as ever,but Noah was awake.

,,Good Morning"-Natasha said to her father greeting him with a little wave from the bottom of the stairs.
,,Early Morning?,,-said the sheriff

,,I want to talk to Deaton before school starts,,

,,Is something wrong?,,-he asked in a worried tone.

,,No No No No Nooo nothings wrong,I just promised to meet him before,he probably wants to talk about the anger things or the anxiety thing or something,,

,,Do we need to talk about that?,,

,,Nah it's fine,I'm gonna go now.Tell Stiles that I left,I don't want him waiting for me and being late,again.,,

Natasha was walking towards the animal clinic when she noticed a familiar scent.She didn't exactly know who or what it was but it gave her a familiar and home like feeling.Eventually she shrugged it off and continued her walk.

When she got to the animal clinic Deaton greeted her with a hug,they talked a little until she realized why she was here.

,,So umm about the dream I had..,,-she said in an uneasy tone.