3.Second Chance at First Line

Scott was freaking out in the locker room while Natasha watched from in front of him.For some reason she spent a lot of time in the boys locker room,waiting for her friends before practice and shit like that.The guys didn't mind and she wasn't looking anywhere.Coach also didn't mind,since he wouldn't have to go over to the girls room everytime he wanted to give a pep talk to invite Natasha over.

Scott told Stiles about Allison's father,Natasha occasionally jumping in to tell them to shut up,since they were loud as fuck.

The two boys kept being loud and they started to annoy the hell out of the girl.

"YES HER FATHER"-Scott yelled giving the blonde the final push to hiss at them.

"Oh my god,shut the fuck up"-she whispered in a threatening tone,which made Stiles flinch slightly.

After that they kept on trying to calm Scott down,telling him that he didn't recognize him and shut like that,then Stiles turned to his sister.

"Does he know about you?If he does you better watch out because if you get your ass shot with an arrow then I'm going to kill you"-he rambled looking at Natasha.

"Yeah he does know about me,but it's not like he would dare to touch me or something.He might be a Hunter but he's smart and strategical.Also it isn't exactly easy to kill me trust me if it was I'd be long gone,well I mean.Eh nevermind.The point is,I won't get my ass shot.Okay?"-she answered in a careless tone,which made Scott give her a questioning look,he didn't exactly understand why she wasn't worried,but he brushed it off.

After that Scott went back into freak-out mode questioning if Allison knows about her father being a hunter,but Coaches voice interrupted their conversation.

                           —————————
Coach kept yelling at Greenburg,as usual.Scott and Jackson went up against wach other and Scott fell back,not a pretty sight.

,,Shit that must've hurt"-she whispered,mostly to herself thought some of her teammates agreed.She wasnt talking about the fall thought.She was talking about Sadie who not so gracefully kicked a bench at the sight of her brothers failure.Lets just say that the bench hurt her more than she hurt the bench.

While coach was giving Scott some wierd type of scolding that involved his dead grandmother Natasha kept listening to her best friend cuss out the bench while her brother tried to contain his laughter not so successfully.Eventually she began laughing too getting a few wierd looks from her teammates and earning an annoyed look from Sadie who noticed her laughing.

Scott was starting to shift which didn't go unnoticed by the witch.She wanted to interrupt the practice but before she could speak Scott ran into Jackson knocking him onto the ground.A rather painful sound came out of his shoulder.

"It better have fucking broke"-she muttered,then she noticed her friend fall into the ground.

"Oh for fucks sake"-she hissed looking at the other two who were currently running towards Scott from the benches.She ran in too.

Scott told them that he was about to shift.Sadie have her a look,questioning what they should do.This was completely new territory for Natasha.She can barely control her own shifting and now shes supposed to help her friend,at least until he finally starts trusting Derek,which seems rather unlikely.

They dragged him off the field,but out of the corner of her eye Nat saw her cousin giving them a not so friendly look.

Scott ended up completely losing his shit in the locker room.He attacked the three.She didn't exactly want to use her powers on him so she had to come up with an alternative idea.Scott ran after them for a couple seconds but then he was forced up against a locker.Natasha flew the
powder extinguisher to Stiles who opened it and aimed it right at his best friend.