2.Story of my life

Scott,Stiles and Sadie were staring at their best friend anxiously.They had just gotten to the Stilinski's house and gone to Natasha's room.Silence lingered for a couple of minutes before Stiles finally broke the tension.

"Are we just going to sit here and stare at Natasha,or are we going to talk?Becouse if we are not going to talk then I'm going to leave and research witches so I won't be unprepared"-he said in a rather cocky tone that his sister didn't really appreciate.After picking up a pillow with her powers and smacking Stiles in the head with it,she finally spoke.

"I don't exactly know how to start this,I've never told anyone about this who didn't already know"-she exclaimed,trying to win herself a little more time so she can gather her thoughts.

"Why don't you just start from the beggining,obviously not from when you were pushed out of your mom but like from where it actually gets interesting"-the McCall girl interrupted,she really wanted to know more about her best friend,she thought she knew everything about her.Turns out she barely knew who her best friend was.

She wasn't mad at her of course,how could she?Being a witch is not some general thing that every second person experiences.No matter how scared and confused she was,she was determined to help her friend no matter what.

After that Natasha finally spoke

"Okay first of all you know me so you know that I'm a shit story teller so don't expect a lot,second of all...yeah I don't have a second one I'm just gonna say it.

"Okay so I was born on a blood moon October 31st lucky day tell me about it.Stiles down worry I'm not 200 years old I was born the same year as you,I'm psychic so maybe stop worring so much about my age and chill.

My mother was a hundred times worse than my father,I mean sure he was not amazing like at all I would gladly smash his face in if I could but... sorry not the point.

Okay so witches can lose their powers depending on their personal state,well my mother was crazy as fuck and she kept getting weaker and weaker which was terrifying for her.After all she was one of the only witches left by that time so it was partially the power she held that made her crazy.Every witches power gets resurrected into an other one after they die and since there were three of us left by that time my mother inherited most.My aunts powers were taken away by Talia Hale and after that she died.It was just me and my mom.She kept me on drugs and long story short just traumatized me everyday with...things.

At this moment Natasha was debating on telling them the actual truth not one third of it,she wanted to tell them about what her mother made her do to her aunt,how her mother seeked help from certain doctors who abused her every single day of her life from when she was four until her mothers death,how she kept losing control and killing people around her so much that they had locked her in Eichen house for a good few months when she was seven and what she had done when she was 13 resulting in her ending up with Deucalion for a while but she decided agains it,instead she just kept continuing on with the bare minimum.Let's not forget about the witch void possessing her when she was 8 and after a traumatic month Tahlia and Eliza burying it deep inside the girl hoping that it won't surface again.Wrong.

She was also departing on telling them that she was very much on those drugs but she just couldn't all this was already too much and she couldnt do it even thought looking back at it she wishes she did.

"So as y'all know I have a half brother Nate,we'll he doesn't know about all this but his dad does that's why they lived away.Umm when I was I think nine or ten my mother had lost her mind fully.Peter and Talia tried to help me but they couldn't get past her.We were alone on my birthday and she kept yelling at me about how much she hates me and that I'm a disappointment and that I ruined her life. I was starting to lose control over my powers but she didn't stop she just kept going.She looked and sounded insane.At one point I thought she was going to kill me.After about an hour of her yelling at me,hitting me and using her powers on me I cracked.I didn't crack like I cut her throat or something like that.I just broke down sobbing and well I'm not exactly sure what happened,Talia Hale tried to erease it from my memory and she partially did.I kid of just exploded.Then she killed herself right in front of me.Her last words were I quote ,,it's your fault,,.Uh that day was also a blood moon so I kind of thought that was it but I'm not sure.

Her death resulted in me inheriting quite literally every fucking witches power out there,not like I can use it very well anyway.

I lived in the Hale house after that and Peter and I kind of started to bond.Something about my mom dying of a drug overdose was said but I mean did anyone really believe that?

Anyway than the Hale house burned down and almost everybody died or left well except me.

Yk the drill I moved in with stiles and Noah while also being with Deaton,oh yeah he knew my mom kind of,hated her tho what we share.
Anyway I was just left alone with all this and it terrified me so I just tried to shut it all out.

Stiles you know how I sometimes disappear into the basement?That's because I can hold this kind of ,,ritual,,one might say that sort of calms me down.

I have a notebook that list the powers I have figured out thought I'm pretty sure I dknt know half of it.

Obviously she still had a lot to tell them but she decided not to.She didn't exactly feel like she could tell them him many people she had actually killed when she lost her mind on multiple occasions.

After a couple seconds of silence Natasha finally looked at her three friends.

Sadie,who was currently about to jump at her best friend and tackle her into a hug,stood there trying to contain her tears.

Scott,looked at his best friend with pure pitty but also a reassuring look meaning that he's there for her,they all are and that she won't have to fight her past and battles alone anymore.

Stiles was faster than Sadie and tackled her sister into a hug while a couple tears rolled down his cheeks.He always knew that something was bothering his sisters peace but he didn't know it was something so traumatizing.

Scott and Sadie joined the hug and they all sat there hugging for a couple of minutes.

They didn't make Natasha go into a more detailed description,and didn't ask her about her powers or the things around her room that flew out while she was telling her story such as pictures,talismans,crystals and books.Those we're a story for an other day.

————————————————————————

HIIIII

Okay so I know this was kind of depressing but I think it could have been worse.I mean it is going to get worse.Oh boy I have so many stuff planned that are going to be revealed about Nat and her past throughout the future seasons.Honeslty I'm most excited for season 5 that's going to be full of tears and depression.But there's a lot of that to come in the sooner chapters and seasons.

These four are honestly the kind of friends I wish I had

DONT FORGET TO VOTE<3