Micheal X Fem Reader

Before the story starts 😈😈 cringe warning. ok bye -writer

You woke up with hickeys all over your neck. You couldn't remember last night at all. Just a faint memory of Micheal. You got up and rubbed your eyes, then realised you didn't know where you were. You saw your clothes on the floor and put them on, grabbed your purse and put your hair in a bun. You had to call an uber back to town.

"That dumb piece of shit, didn't even wait for me. Just went to his stupid job.."

You got into the uber and went home. You got out of the car and flopped into bed. You called Micheal, he picked up after a while. He seemed weird and was breathing heavily, and you got suspicious. You told him you had to go and headed to his job at that stupid Fazbear place. You went into his office and saw him doing.. unspeakable things to a picture of you. Naked. Asleep.

"Micheal what the fuck are you-"

He jumped up and took the photo down and zipped his pants up.
"Uh hey Y/N.."

You ignored him and tried to walk out but he pulled you back in by the waist and locked the door, then pinned you to it.
"Where do you think you're going Y/N? Hmm?"

You tried to reply but he kissed you.

"NGH! M-Micheal!"

"Just shut up and enjoy it."

He picked you up and put you on the desk.
He just put it inside, and then he pulled out his phone and started recording. You heard him whimper a little. He took some photos and then kissed you. He put more hickeys on your neck.

"I love you so much.."

y'all can wait for a part 2 😝😝