Micheal X Fem Reader part 4

before this part starts there's some very unspeakable things so
be warned 😈

"I love you too Micheal.."

"Good."
He pinned you against the wall and started to kiss you. He pulled your shorts down and started to finger you. He did it emotionlessly, like he didn't even need to try to make you feel good. You moaned and Micheal looked up at you.
"You didn't ask for permission. I guess I have to stop."
He pulled his fingers out and picked you up. He sat on the couch and spread his legs a little as you put your shorts on.
He tapped his leg.

"Come sit on my lap"
You walked over and smiled as you say on his lap. He started kissing you and you later your head on his shoulder as he placed more hickeys on your neck, marking you even more. You whimpered and eventually fell asleep on his lap. You woke up and Micheal was gone. You heard a bit of rattling in your room. You walked in and saw Micheal hugging your shirt. You giggled and hugged him from behind.

"I'm always here y'know.. you don't need to hug my shirts."
,
Micheal turned around and smiled at you. He hugged you and kissed your neck.
"Could you go make me some breakfast please?"

"Sure."

You walked into the kitchen and started making his favorites, pancakes.

You added heart sprinkles on them and drew a heart with maple syrup on one of his pancakes. You left it on the table as he walked out and put on your Valentine's outfit. You went into the kitchen and kissed Micheal. "Happy Valentine's Day Micheal!"

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/N!"
Micheal kissed you and hugged you. After he finished his breakfast he pinned you to the bed and made you stay there. He got a pink sharpie and wrote Y/N x Micheal on your abdomen with a heart over it. Then he kissed your abdomen, and went lower, and lower, and lower, til he was onto your soft spot. He started to kiss it.
"You know who this belongs to right?"

"Yes.. Micheal.. I do!"

"Who?"
"You do!"
"That's right."
He started pleasuring your spot and giggled as he heard your cute moans. Eventually you came and he cleaned up.
"I have to go to work cutie, I'll see you tonight."

happy Valentine's Day you horny fuckers